Sign in to follow this  

After being unable to see the Tornado's fuel tanks listed on the loadout screen,i noticed i dont have the .ini file for the particular tank.The .lod/.bmp files are there however.

The GR1A came with the NATO fighters campaign pack from the column5 site,do i have a corrupt d/l?

After being unable to see the Tornado's fuel tanks listed on the loadout screen,i noticed i dont have the .ini file for the particular tank.The .lod/.bmp files are there however.

The GR1A came with the NATO fighters campaign pack from the column5 site,do i have a corrupt d/l?

I'll have to check into it tonight. Unless someone is at home and can see if their tanks work. Not all weapons require and INI though--only if the person who created the weapon made a set of low-detail lods for it.

Oh, and just to be certain, you do not have any other weapon packs installed along with NF?

I'll have to check into it tonight. Unless someone is at home and can see if their tanks work. Not all weapons require and INI though--only if the person who created the weapon made a set of low-detail lods for it.

Oh, and just to be certain, you do not have any other weapon packs installed along with NF?

I have the latest (01/02/08) weapons pack,thats it.

Cheers,

Jayo

I have the latest (01/02/08) weapons pack,thats it.

Cheers,

Jayo

Houston we have a problem :biggrin:

Dont install weaponpacks in Natofighters

Houston we have a problem :biggrin:

Dont install weaponpacks in Natofighters

Oh really?

Did'nt know that,so a clean install with just the Natofighters I and II,and forget the weaponspacks yes?

Oh really?

Did'nt know that,so a clean install with just the Natofighters I and II,and forget the weaponspacks yes?

You're on the right track :good: