In the downloads section there is a unfinished model of the Mirage 2000 produced by Aleks which apparently has been downloaded 543 times has anyone who has downloaded it as yet managed to get it flyable in WOE as it would be useful to have a Mirage 2000 for use in WOI and the Straits of Formosa terrain, and it is one of the few gaps left in modern service aircraft?

Lazboy

In the downloads section there is a unfinished model of the Mirage 2000 produced by Aleks which apparently has been downloaded 543 times has anyone who has downloaded it as yet managed to get it flyable in WOE as it would be useful to have a Mirage 2000 for use in WOI and the Straits of Formosa terrain, and it is one of the few gaps left in modern service aircraft?

Lazboy

i think Mirage Factory has a good M2000 WIP at a good stage , i think it was somewhere in CA i saw the screenshots and progress update. otherwise for sure they are at checksix, will post the links later if i find them. Lots of people are eagerly waiting for the Mirage 2000 (including moi)

For French aircraft, I must say that and the Rafale are my two liked planes..

:blink: Holy ! Pardon me while I clean up my drool from the keyboard :blush2:

:blink: Holy ! Pardon me while I clean up my drool from the keyboard :blush2:

Same hear!