Here's something for all the Brits :good:

post-28053-1204066865_thumb.jpg

post-28053-1204066802_thumb.jpg

post-28053-1204066651_thumb.jpg

post-28053-1204066568_thumb.jpg

post-28053-1204066938_thumb.jpg

post-28053-1204066718_thumb.jpg

Is that FS9?

Yes, it's FS9 but I'm not sure if it's AlphaSim's or not. I have a freeware one that I love to fly fast and low.

Anyone that wants to fly with me and my group, we fly at FS Top Gun, IP for FS and Teamspeak is FSTOPGUN.ORG

as I am the lead admin over there we dont worry too much about speed and altitude restrictions :diablo:

Just look for NVY_72, that'll be me.

Yep FS9 and AlphaSim's freeware Bucc S2B.

Yep FS9 and AlphaSim's freeware Bucc S2B.

Non Avsim link?

I think you can acquire it from alphasim, not avsim (but it was there as well) and from flightsim.com

Here's something for all the Brits :good:

post-28053-1204066865_thumb.jpg

post-28053-1204066802_thumb.jpg

post-28053-1204066651_thumb.jpg

post-28053-1204066568_thumb.jpg

post-28053-1204066938_thumb.jpg

post-28053-1204066718_thumb.jpg

....thats LUSH :good:

If i were clever enough........

Had that when it was new back in FS2002. The 2d panel was great - VC not so much. Are you bouncing the tower at Brough in those pics? Sadly Holme on Spalding Moor is not an airfield any more.

Had that when it was new back in FS2002. The 2d panel was great - VC not so much. Are you bouncing the tower at Brough in those pics? Sadly Holme on Spalding Moor is not an airfield any more.

I think HOSM is an industrial estate now. Pity, that base has a lot of history.

Yep buzzing the tower at BAe Brough and flying under the Humber Bridge, low level over Hull, then out to Ottringham VOR before settling in to a nice, easy ILS approach into Humberside. :biggrin:

Well, it looks nice enough, but I'll wait for Russ' SF build.

Edited by Hinchinbrooke

"then out to Ottringham VOR before settling in to a nice, easy ILS approach into Humberside."

FINALLY! Someone around here who actually freaking knows how to fly! Out of the 32,000 people joined to this forum, I dare not guest how many even know what you are talking about, let alone how to shoot one, even further removed those that have done it, then those that have "chased needles" in the weather.

Now you have impressed me.

If you could only get Viggen to stop spamming the Typhoon thread... :biggrin:

NOTE: before anyone comments, "chasing needles" has NOTHING to do with narcotics...it is a reference to the gauges of an aircraft instrument panel and Instrument Flight Rules application...so spare me the swarthy comments.

"then out to Ottringham VOR before settling in to a nice, easy ILS approach into Humberside."

FINALLY! Someone around here who actually freaking knows how to fly! Out of the 32,000 people joined to this forum, I dare not guest how many even know what you are talking about, let alone how to shoot one, even further removed those that have done it, then those that have "chased needles" in the weather.

NOTE: before anyone comments, "chasing needles" has NOTHING to do with narcotics...it is a reference to the gauges of an aircraft instrument panel and Instrument Flight Rules application...so spare me the swarthy comments.

Nah.. flying ILS or from VOR to precision or non-precision approaches are easy even in an Airbus, 737 or 747. It's bombing and hitting the target from 16,000ft in the dark that's hard! :biggrin:

post-18933-1206290194_thumb.jpg

post-18933-1206290212_thumb.jpg

and that is on target by the way.

are you using a bomb-sight or please share your techniques for level bombing since you have obviously mastered the art and are bored with trivialities

are you using a bomb-sight or please share your techniques for level bombing since you have obviously mastered the art and are bored with trivialities

Well obviously you missed my 'Bombing Challenge' posted just after xmas which has now been removed by the powers that be here. You can ask them if they've still got it. In the challenge there's everything you need to know about how to bomb accurately from high altitude. :biggrin:

Edited by Brainless

You can't beat a bit of IFR. Keeps you sharp, even if it is only in sim.

Zero visibility, crosswinds, rain...bring it on ! :biggrin:

LOL Spark You made me laugh with this topic! I agree with you, online a few days ago with some people I said something like " let's do a little bit of traffic pattern exercise, report on downwind runway 24" Silence. So I said, "okei, a traffic patern is made of four legs... yada yada yada"...

HAs for "chasing needles" (which actually one obviously should not do in weather, rather fly attitudes and powers and cross check instruments), I'll remember the sentence and the narcotic joke at the next IR renewal.!!!

If you want me to leave the forum Spark, I'll do it.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

"chasing needles" was a phrase one of my Instructors used as in "well since you had your bucket in your lap chasing needles I wont bother to ask if you noticed that you are actually in an airplane" and this was, for the record, the same fellow that threw his back out beating me with his knee board for "Top Gun"-ing the throttle on my first Approach Turn Stall...turns out airplane powerplants do not like it when you slap the power lever forward like in the movies...kind of makes a "whomp" noise...and then none of that pressure in the seat that you expected, more like leaning forward in the straps...then you know something went wrong-er...

nice...now how am I going to find that?

Here's the link http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...mp;hl=Brainless

Gueydon_sinking_test.zip

This misssion won't work unless you have all the ingredients..KriegCruiser ship as a TERRAINOBJECT (Not GROUNDOBJECT), MajorLee's European Terrain, Lancaster bomber with Talboy bomb and dfang's Norden Bombsight

You need the EAW terrain from MajorLee's Airdrome but I think the site isn't up and running yet since the 'Major' had internet problems. If you've already got the terrain, aircraft (Lancaster with Talboy bomb) and ship KriegCruiser (this needs to be installed as a TERRAINOBJECT not a GROUNDOBJECT ) you would be good to go. I can't find my original post with the 'challenge' in it, as it was originally a 'sticky' which was removed for some reason but I don't know the answer to that one. Maybe it was because MajorLee's site was down and people couldn't get the terrain or maybe the 'admins' thought no-one was interested in doing it as there were no 'takers'. If you want further help and want to do this PM me.

Edited by Brainless