Sign in to follow this  
Heck

A quick thank you...

... to all the members of this community. Not only is this a great modding community, where you can find hundreds of items to download, but it's also probably the best teaching community that I've ever encountered in all my years of flight simming. Because of what I found here, I've been able to do things that I never thought I would, including give myself a custom flight helmet. :biggrin: This community has encouraged me to learn and try all sorts of new things, things I always told myself were beyond my capabilities, and for that I say thanks to one and all.

Heck

... to all the members of this community. Not only is this a great modding community, where you can find hundreds of items to download, but it's also probably the best teaching community that I've ever encountered in all my years of flight simming. Because of what I found here, I've been able to do things that I never thought I would, including give myself a custom flight helmet. :biggrin: This community has encouraged me to learn and try all sorts of new things, things I always told myself were beyond my capabilities, and for that I say thanks to one and all.

Heck

If you build it, they will come. :biggrin: See once you learn about the basics the sim is a whole new eye opening experience.

I can't remember when I found this site, but as far as mods and free mods at that are concerned and the level of dedication with the like's of the MF and other modder's I truly do admire this site and feel priviliged to be a member of this site. I know I sound like I'm sucking up but I'm not, this site is what that has made SFP1 and it's variant's what it is.

Edited by Atreides

We don't mind hearing about all the good things we do and what about our community you enjoy. It's nice to hear good things from you guys and it helps us decide what's important to keep or improve on. It's your community too we're in this together sorta thing.

Thanks for the thanks.

:flyer:

We don't mind hearing about all the good things we do and what about our community you enjoy. It's nice to hear good things from you guys and it helps us decide what's important to keep or improve on. It's your community too we're in this together sorta thing.

Thanks for the thanks.

:flyer:

There is no better way to say it than what you just said Erik. Thank you for the thank you.

I wandered by here way back when it was BioHazCentral, and later learned that it was run by a guy here in town.

Met MadJeff once, but never again.

Then came this current crop of cut-ups, and it hasn't been the same since!

Real dedication and love of the combat sim genre was evident from the moment the name change occurred. These folks are great!

From good folks, came many more, and a lot with real talent.

It has, indeed, been a pleasure to be a part of it, and hope it continues on for a very long time.

Cheers gentlemen!

BeerChug.gif

And for the ladies, we'll chat later... :wink:

There are some communities out there that have a way different attitude than here :rolleyes: . I remember when I came in, being a noob and such, I asked questions where other places, I would get shunned as a noob, and that type of attitude is what makes this site great- it actually gives people a chance to learn and collaborate with others, so that anyone from any walk of life can mod to their heart's content. :biggrin:

Plus, there's a lot more talent here than I have seen accumalated anywhere- a hearty thank you to the modders and the community as a whole! :good:

Where would I be without this community? Nowhere awesome, that's for sure. Big thanks to all you guys. :clapping:

When i decided to focus on WOE and give up on F4AF,I followed a link USAFMTL posted over at Frugals and This site is great! A Huge Thanks to everyone for all the work involved in this community!

Big thanks to all!

Heck

Here Here. That's so true for me. I've learnt so much more about how these sometimes frustrating machines work following the advice and comments on this site. :good:

When I first arrived it was like I was in the best candystore in the world with so many great free downloads of every sort. Initially I couldn't quite believe my luck but gradually I came to realise the huge amount of talent on show here. You guys are so amazing and produce some of the best ever stuff. Just keep doing it cos' there's never enough is there?