So I have some troubles with the Mig-27... I can start it.. fly around but when i get faster the plane starts to lose control. The elevators flutter and I can`t control it... how to solve this prob?

So I have some troubles with the Mig-27... I can start it.. fly around but when i get faster the plane starts to lose control. The elevators flutter and I can`t control it... how to solve this prob?

did you try the rest of your aircraft also ? or is this happening only on this plane ?

Only with this one Have a stock 27 a D,F and K versions happen on all of them none other airplane ..

sounds like a data.ini problem then

Do someone else has this prob or am I the only one? Any ideas or help?

do you still have the original compressed file..or download again ?

Assuming you're talking about WoI, apparently, the MiG-23s are not a flyable state by the player, only by the AI.

Hadn't even attempted to deal with it yet, to tell you the truth.

FastCargo

Do you has made the MiG-27 flyable yourself?

I had the same problems when i made TK's MiG-27 flyable for WOE. The best would be, download my bird, and check out the differences in the data.ini

in WOE the Mig-27 is tough at higher speeds and the elevators do flutter. I think that was intentionally done in the FM to replicate known handling issues in the real aircraft.

slow down a little.....

:wink:

haven't tried adding a cockpit in WOI (yet....)

I use only WOE/WOV merged... @Typhoid is this a correct handling for the mig-27?! never heard about this in modern jet era ... but nice to know.. if it`s correct I wouldn`t change it. thx all.