Sign in to follow this  
gambit168

Wow I saw a trailer for a new flight sim on the Xbox !amazing !

http://www.acecombatsix.com/

I dont own an Xbox and would never beleave they could do so much with 1, like whole cities that u can fly through

the graphics and flidity are amazing,check it out its well worth a look :biggrin:

Its an arcade flight sim. I've got it and yeah it is cool.

Quite a fun game, not really a sim, though it feels more like a sim than prior versions of the AC series. Also has online play, but I find it gets redundant.

I agree with the redundant statetement. I enjoy the fun factor, but i was bored after a day or two. online was ok. The narrative gets old. The best airplane game I have played on xbox or 360 is Heroes of the Pacific. Just fun all around (you can mod your planes to better models) and the over all feel of the screens, art, etc was great. i also enjoyed Blazing Angels.

I agree with the redundant statetement. I enjoy the fun factor, but i was bored after a day or two. online was ok. The narrative gets old. The best airplane game I have played on xbox or 360 is Heroes of the Pacific. Just fun all around (you can mod your planes to better models) and the over all feel of the screens, art, etc was great. i also enjoyed Blazing Angels.

Blazing Angels was a pretty good game. It's just that the controls were a disaster on the Wii.