Sign in to follow this  
Dave

What Did You Have For Dinner

post-28053-1204509608_thumb.jpg

Sorry Dave but I can't get this image out of my head now... :biggrin:

:lmaosmiley: :rofl:

Actually Dave, I gotta admit that supper sounds darn good, always like oriental of any sort, Thai is an old favorite. Just havta avoid the cats, monkeys, and eels... My wife and I had a real nice meatloaf with taters, corn, salad, and some home made brownies for desert.

:lmaosmiley: :rofl:

Actually Dave, I gotta admit that supper sounds darn good, always like oriental of any sort, Thai is an old favorite. Just havta avoid the cats, monkeys, and eels... My wife and I had a real nice meatloaf with taters, corn, salad, and some home made brownies for desert.

I love any kind of Asian food. Korean is my favorite and I try everything at least once. Living by myself I eat very well. I have had cat, monkey, dog, snake, some good, some bad. I like ox tail soup. Good stuff. One day when I get to Singapore, I want to try Bone soup.

DirtyBirdFA

That is a shame. I think we may have to get a care pckage together for you so you can have a good meal at the ER instead of that crap.

Yeah, really. You should at least have some Ritz crackers! :wink:

DirtyBirdFA

That is a shame. I think we may have to get a care pckage together for you so you can have a good meal at the ER instead of that crap.

LOL I was going to go for the good stuff, the graham crackers, but there were too many prying eyes around. Last thing I need is the department inquiring about missing crackers and hungry patients :biggrin:

The hospital's cafeteria is actually pretty good, if you ever actually get to use your dinner break, although they never have anything as palatable as your dish. But if you ever need any Ramen noodle receipes, let me know. I can kick it up a notch..BAM!

I had classic BBQ clicken and rice. With a bunch of frank's red.

'MTL, how often do you take pictures of your dinner?

'MTL, how often do you take pictures of your dinner?

That was my first time actually, just trying to get some interesting posts going. I am going to make Beef Bolognese tomorrow. Should I post pictures of it?

well after hanging out with the boys i had to make my own dinner since the lady was REALLy ticked off so I whipped out my south indian fish pickle, which if you throw into a fighters gas tank it will not require afterburners.Then i went out bought two rotis(flat bread prepared in a coal oven) which I lathered in butter, a lone tomato, yoghurt and coffee almond fudge ice-cream for desert.

I julliened the tomato, carefully spooned the pickle onto the roti, liberally doused it with yoghurt, and added a little shredded mint leaf. And rolled it up as its name would suggest- tuna thokku roll

I had her eating out of my plate

I think good food can solve any spat, and usher in a general mood of contentment.

Tonight I had minced beef, broccollli ( cos' my misses says it's good for you),carrots and spuds with Bread & butter pudding to loolwwww. My misses said there wAS A CASK OF WINE LEFT OVER FRROOOM the weekend and i could finish thhhat up. weel you knoew feeallas I llike to doo waht i'm told so i obliging finisshed it up .Quite a few glass in there and now i'm feeelling a bit squifffyy so i got to go.

Tonight I had minced beef, broccollli ( cos' my misses says it's good for you),carrots and spuds with Bread & butter pudding to loolwwww. My misses said there wAS A CASK OF WINE LEFT OVER FRROOOM the weekend and i could finish thhhat up. weel you knoew feeallas I llike to doo waht i'm told so i obliging finisshed it up .Quite a few glass in there and now i'm feeelling a bit squifffyy so i got to go.

:rofl:

That was my first time actually, just trying to get some interesting posts going. I am going to make Beef Bolognese tomorrow. Should I post pictures of it?

Beef? Mmmm. Beef! Please. Nice table set by the way :biggrin:

Spagetti Bolognese for dinner in our home today

Home made Spaghetti with meat balls.

Well, I was expecting an explosion, rotten food, and a burning house.

Sounds like ARAMARK runs your kitchen like over at the hospital where my wife and I work.

I had chicken cup-o-noodles, with tabasco and and soy sauce, and a Pepsi. Yummmmmmm.

With a hand in the joystick and the autopilot on,I only can handle some M&Ms!!! :blink:

Perhaps a chesse pizza can be fine for later.

futurama3.jpg

WetFeet!!

Ham and mother-errrrr, Ham and Lima beans tonight. I'll be glad when the wife starts working the day shift again.