Sign in to follow this  
Wolfman

EA-6B Beta Is Missing a .LOD file

The EA-6B Beta Is Missing A .LOD file . It downloads with the Body of the Aircraft Missing. Downloaded it Five times, Same thing. :( Hawker if you are out there, Is there a fix? Or do we take that as is? But any way, Killer work.

Wolfman

Hawker had a good post on SimHq. If you use an Readon Card, Somtimes the Body of aircraft becomes Missing. To fix the Problem,

I went To ATI for their latest Drivers and Went to Microsoft and downloaded directX9.0b and this seems to fix the problem on my machine. Any other fixes by members needs to be posted.

Wolfman

Guest Ranger332

img01382.jpg

img01383.jpg

as you can see its works fine might be your vid card settings try lowering them some and see what happens.less likely you may be getting a faulty upload,but keep on trying as its a real joy to "fly".

If You Have The Prowler in beta, and seems to be missing the body.

I fixed by downloading the latest directX9.0 from microsoft and latest

Driver for my video card. Hawker, if you are out there. THANX, for

a Killer Model. I served with VMAQ-2 based at Cherry Point, N.C. and

Your "Q-2" bird is a real thrill to fly. Keep up the good work. By the way since I worked on EA-6B's, I don't recall a Cammo version!

Wolfman

Guest Ranger332

if you read the file it says (fictional)

Iam sure the hook dident drop when the flaps were extended eather,the main thing about this game is your can have a pink jet with red pocka dots if you want lol :D

I'm sorry Ranger, Didn't catch the (fictional) part. But, anyway it's

a cool addon anyway. But you won't catch me in a pink Jet! Ha Ha

Wolfman

Guest Ranger332

roflol roger that "BRO"

putting the final touches on the sandy update will send MJ the files later tonight or sat morn

"lets shoot at the pink jets" lol

Wolfman,

Thanks! It's great to know you fixed it!

Ranger, well isn't that an interest paint job. :) Desert cammy. So glad you guys like the plane.

Guest Ranger332

Hawrker if you ever get a sex change Ill kiss you lol (JK) you did a fantastic job on your jet and your not finished yet man its a blast ;)the new three tone desert cammie

Guest Ranger332

almost forgot about the worm this sat. so ill post the skin now

Guest Ranger332

this skin has been sent to the downloads section here should be posted in a few this skin has been reduced in size. from 2.37 to 1.70

enjoy if you want special request on the Prowler skins Ill try to set you up will add sqd patches or colors on request.