Sign in to follow this  
Tailspin

P10ppy's Le Prieur rockets for the Camel

Thanks. All credit to P10ppy. I don't know why I didn't just post the file in this thread. I'm a little "disorganized" today...like usual. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Yeah, I can. Once you get the first position set right the rest is pretty straight forward. Some trial and error, but thats the way I mod everything. :wink:

Yer welcome wk. Any more requests? Anyone? I don't mind doing it. I don't have any idea which planes carried these...

look good :yes:

top of my head....

Pup for sure

Nports (especially the N16, apparently it was a pretty awful scout so the used it for Balloon chasing) don't know about the N28

Be12 (homeland defense) probably or the homeland defense craft (be2 etc) brits were pretty keen on them for anti zepp (no successes tho....)

Spad XIII

Farman HF 20/21

seen pictures/drawing of the above craft (of course that doesn't mean they were used often)

think you could probably assume almost anything may have tried them (Farman :blink:)

It was a pretty crude field mod and probably didn't need long to fit or remove

Italy and Belgium used them too (don't know about the Hanriot)

Incendiary rounds generally replaced them late war....(what ever late means)

Hmmm....this brings up another question. Seems a lot of you have the older planes installed in the Exp. Pack. How's that working out as far as FM's and AI behavior? Is there an easy tweak to get them flying properly? I don't have anything in my EP but those that Peter has updated.

The N16 is an easy one. Once you get the N11 set up just copy the data.ini and loadout.ini over to the N16 folder. :yes:

"Incendiary rounds generally replaced them late war....(what ever late means)"

1916 keeps coming up as the year of the development and official approval of incendary rounds by both sides. Late '16, early '17.

Hmmm....this brings up another question. Seems a lot of you have the older planes installed in the Exp. Pack. How's that working out as far as FM's and AI behavior? Is there an easy tweak to get them flying properly? I don't have anything in my EP but those that Peter has updated.

umm that might have been a misleading post on my part :blush:

I only have the Spad installed out of those aircraft (thirdwire)

I'd be interested to know if other people have older 3rd party FMs going in the addon as well

I'm still finding it hard to rationalise the changes between the flight engines...

umm that might have been a misleading post on my part :blush:

I only have the Spad installed out of those aircraft (thirdwire)

I'd be interested to know if other people have older 3rd party FMs going in the addon as well

I'm still finding it hard to rationalise the changes between the flight engines...

I was thinking more about whiteknight's request for the N11 and N17 and the post about the new Weapon Editor and the Nieuport gunpod.

If you are talking about the "hopped up" flight models of the EP (Thirdwire's stock models not Peter's...I know he's building off of Thirdwire's) , I agree. Other than adding the spins and spin recovery, I don't get it. They're fun no doubt, but I think they're WAY "overcooked". :dntknw: