Sign in to follow this  
bigal1

Any FM people out there want to help a Chipmunk

Hi all , The DeHaviland Chipmunk that i have been working on is as finished as i can make it . The model is fine but the flight model is not 100 percent , in the air it fly's fine but it seems to take to the air a little too quick . Capun had a look and i also have been checking this out for a while but as yet no joy , if i set the engine power to correct levels it will take off fine but when in the air it has very little power and drops out of the sky lol . For now i have upped the engine specs so it fly's ok but as i said it just gets airbone a little too quick , i can upload it as is or if someone is willing to check it out i can wait and see if this problem can be fixed , cheers .

Bigal1

Try to pm Column5, Fubar512 or starfighter. They might be able to help.

alvin-and-the-chipmunks.jpg

sorry, couldn't resist.

Be nice to see another trainer, too. Something fun to fly around and 'sight see' in.

btw, thanks again Al, for the MLRS!!!! Now, I've got to rebuild several artillery sites in DS.... :wink:

Wrench

kevin stein

BigAl1 aren't you the person that is working the Bone?

Hehe cheers for the pic Wrench , although both are small only 1 is fury :lol: the DS mod looking very cool can't wait for that 1 . Someone has been in touch and now has the Chipmunk to see if they can sort out the Fm , Hopefuly i will be able to post it soon .

HrntFixr , yup i'm the person . Still working on it and bit by bit i'm getting there although i have been working on a few differnt things , i promised myself to spend some time next week on the Bone :smile:

Edited by bigal1

" i promised myself to spend some time next week on the Bone"

You have to schedual time for that? :biggrin:

I am glad he is doing so!

I really would like to light up a Lancer and create some Warsaw pact central heating!

HrntFixr , yup i'm the person . Still working on it and bit by bit i'm getting there although i have been working on a few differnt things , i promised myself to spend some time next week on the Bone :smile:

Awesome... take your time! :good:

BigAl,

If you have any questions about the Bone, especially handling characteristics, shoot me a PM. I have about 500 hours in the aircraft as a pilot.

FastCargo

Very nice FastCargo , you one lucky man to have spent time on the Bone . I'll be sure to fire some questions your way when the time comes :salute: