Hi moders!

me and blackrat have problem with flaps.

Who can help? Where is problem?

takeoff flaps

startflapsbc7.jpg

landing flaps

landingflapsil0.jpg

I know very little about this but I think you need to adjust the coordinates.

coordinates? in INI?

I beleive so.

Any people that do this want to help?

I work on new pilot, becase i need pilot without helmet breathing mask.

pilotzlinyo4.jpg

Hi to all!

We have progress with cockpit for our airplane (most of the work is by vrkuboy of course :good: )

See images :wink:

img00036na6.th.jpg img00037kj9.th.jpg

As you can see on the left picture, we have little problem with smothing groups on the glass (and all other objects). They were lost during conversion from gmax to 3ds max. Does anybody know way to convert model without loss of them?

Second thing we need is the propeller animation. We are all newbies to 3d object modeling and dont know the method for do this thing in SF/WOE engine. Can anybody help us?

Nice! I've already got plans for this little bird :wink:

Guest capun
Hi to all!

We have progress with cockpit for our airplane (most of the work is by vrkuboy of course :good: )

As you can see on the left picture, we have little problem with smothing groups on the glass (and all other objects). They were lost during conversion from gmax to 3ds max. Does anybody know way to convert model without loss of them?

Second thing we need is the propeller animation. We are all newbies to 3d object modeling and dont know the method for do this thing in SF/WOE engine. Can anybody help us?

You don't need to animate the propeller.

As for the smoothing, try this

- Select the mesh you want to smooth

- Select vertex mode

- Select the vertices

- Set the weld point to something like 0.04

- Weld the points

- Apply Smooth modifier

See if that works, specially in the nose and fuselage side.

The problem is in the design style, as you build the polys, the adjacent polys are next to each other and there is a duplicate vertex in their joints.

When you weld them you get rid of one extra un-needed vertex. It makes smoothing work much better, you need to play with the vertex weld distance, sometimes if you are aggresive (like the default 0.1) in the welding, it may make it worse.

Hope it helps

2capun: Thank you for your help, but i am afraid that this is not our problem, because ve don't have any duplicate vertices on these corrupted faces..

Problem occured after import .3ds file to 3ds max. The 3ds file was created standard way - GMAX => mdlcommander (.X) => deepexploration (.3ds) => 3ds max. In Deep Exploration, the preview of .3ds file looking good (with smoothing). But after import to 3ds smoothing is lost or inactive. Maybe some forgoten option for import?

After re-creating of the smoothing in 3ds max, evrything is ok in the WOE as you can see on images below. Unfortunatelly we must use GMAX for model creating process, because cheif developper Vrkuboy dont have 3ds max installed..

img00038ao7.th.jpg

Guest capun

Check some of the GMax/Max flight designer forums to see if they have tips/tutorials about it. Places like Freeflight Design, SimOuthouse and others.

I am not sure about smoothing groups being lost in the porting, those place should help.

Look at your model fuselage and nose, see the seams? that's normally what I see before a vertex weld/smoothing. I see them a lot with FSDS designs and some GMax sources too.

Guys, this project looks good. This project really looks good :shout:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you :cray:

Zlins forever :clapping:

Edited by kukulino

Hello! I am newbie here and I came here with a problem. I got a Zlin 142 for Flight Simulator 2004 and i have problems with gyrocompass. Who can help me, please? :cray:

if it not considered spam, I can put the link here where I took the plane

Edited by calcpc

new updates

early skin - tamil tigers

57689796gy0.th.jpg

first working needles but little problem with alpha chanel

23488888hl1.th.jpg

copilot

64512978ug5.th.jpg

weapon holder test

51349721wb6.th.jpg

I think you should make the copilot smoother and give him a higher resolution texture since you'll be spending 90% of the time in the pit with him next to you.