Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

Some News From My Son

Actually two things,

1 He picks up Cpl in April, let you all know when he does.

2 He and his bride have a baby on the way.

All things considered, he's done well for himself and continues the family tradition that one member serves at nearly all times. He keeps up doing good I may even forgive him for being a Marine.

Have I mentioned that I'm proud that he's my son?

Glad to hear it, recovering from injuries well I take it?

A big congratulations goes out to you, sir. I'm sure he feels the same pride in you.

This generation, my generation, needs more people like that.

*Salute*

~DB

Glad to hear it, recovering from injuries well I take it?

He's still hurting a bit but he's getting better. When I talked to him he was going to the rec area to play some football. The inbred that hit him and his friend has some serious charges to face as is his wife. For the time being things are the back burner because of the manhunt for the marine that killed the young lady Marine and then dropped of the face of the earth.

As for my kids bud, he's back on light duty and taking things one day at a time. Keep him in your thoughts that he can return to full duty status and at least finish his hitch. Both lads asked that I pass on their thanks for the thoughts and prayers that were sent out, not only while they were recovering but also while they were deployed. From the heart, we may not know one another from Adam away from CA, we may pass each other on the street with no recognition, but CA is like an extended family and that everyone spares a prayer or thought for one another or their kin is truly amazing and appreciated.

:salute:

Well I thank you for the updates. Very happy they are doing well.

Congrets, good luck and good news. :salute:

He's still hurting a bit but he's getting better. When I talked to him he was going to the rec area to play some football. The inbred that hit him and his friend has some serious charges to face as is his wife. For the time being things are the back burner because of the manhunt for the marine that killed the young lady Marine and then dropped of the face of the earth.

As for my kids bud, he's back on light duty and taking things one day at a time. Keep him in your thoughts that he can return to full duty status and at least finish his hitch. Both lads asked that I pass on their thanks for the thoughts and prayers that were sent out, not only while they were recovering but also while they were deployed. From the heart, we may not know one another from Adam away from CA, we may pass each other on the street with no recognition, but CA is like an extended family and that everyone spares a prayer or thought for one another or their kin is truly amazing and appreciated.

:salute:

God bless them all. I know your pride. Much as I love to ride the Marines, I just can't help loving them all.

Guest 531_Ghost

Good to hear FHO! Ah yes, CPL the days when poop rolled down hill and I wasn't at the bottom of it :biggrin:

Well you're a proud father and it doesn't get much better than that plus it seems your soon gonna be a proud grandfather too if you aren't already and that's got to be the best bonus to a proud father ever.

Best wishes for your son