Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Blast hits military recruiting station

At least nobody got hurt

Wtf was that for anyways? Just a big bang with not even a big crowd to witness... Moronic idiotic assholes, I agree USAFMTL...

I'm sorry but I don't give a F@&$ if nobody was hurt they need to throw federal terror charges against the a-hole who did this.I'm sick of the anti-military sentament in this country.just stroll around just about any campas in america and all you see is snivaling spoiled brats protesting recruiters.I think they need a hard lesson in reality.maybe they should have been at ground zero or lost someone to a terrorist before they open their spoiled little ignorant mouths. :aggressive: God bless the US armed forces,the greatest force for good in the world and rot in hell wannabe protestor/terroists. :angry2:

Hey dip-S***'s, it's like 2008, not 1968. The last time some one tried it was the Weathermen and they were alot better at it than you were. See Johnny, don't you feel inadequate with your premature detonation problem? Any side bets that he has the same problem with his sister?