Just want to thank all the Modders . The repainted Tile Sets, Skins and Aircraft Models , in my opinion are turning these series of games

into something special,, Being an Ex Fighters Anthology Buff, I thought that nothing would come along to top that game...But you guys are proving me wrong every day. Again many Thanks

Ed

:clapping::clapping::clapping::worship:

Roger that! from a long-time Jane's ATF fan!

Could not had said it better myself :good::good::biggrin: This is truly an Golden Age for my favorite game. Nearly every day I got to pick my jaw of from the floor :yes: There is just comming so much new stuff every week. Lucky I got two big Harddrives.

TO ALL MODDERS WHAT EVER YOU DO. OR WHOMEVER YOU ARE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! IT's much apreciated

TO ALL MODDERS WHAT EVER YOU DO. OR WHOMEVER YOU ARE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! IT's much apreciated

My feelings entirely. The series is improved immeasurably by these talented guys. It's all just wonderful magic to me. :good: