Sign in to follow this  
Jug

Contacts at Third Wire

I just purchased the expansion pak for First Eagles through the Third Wire site. They did not pass on to me the download credentials, but they did charge me through pay-pal. Used the site Contact-Us email, but nobody responds to my queries for help. Does anyone know how to get in touch with them so I can get my eagerly awaited expansion pak? Anybody else have difficulty getting in contact with Third Wire humanity?

Actually, I'm probably going to just buy another. Small contribution to the world TK invented for us to enjoy. It just bothers me to have such a cool guy represented unprofessionally.

Hmmm... I didn't have any problem neither with store nor with contacting TK. Wrote to him using email form on TW forums.

I don't think he can afford hiring extra stuff to do the shop support thingie so maybe you'll have to wait for reply a bit.

Quickest way to bring something to his attention is to post on his forum.