Sign in to follow this  

Hi, I used to play SFP1 (years ago) & recently purchased WOV & WOE, tried a multiplay on lan but can't access the loadout screen, I searched the entire install but there are no loadout files for any aircraft, could someone refresh me as what to to to change the loadout especially on multiplay? :yes:

Many thanks.

Hi, I used to play SFP1 (years ago) & recently purchased WOV & WOE, tried a multiplay on lan but can't access the loadout screen, I searched the entire install but there are no loadout files for any aircraft, could someone refresh me as what to to to change the loadout especially on multiplay? :yes:

Many thanks.

Also I have been flying with an open canopy, does anyone know how to close it, cant find a key!!

In multiplayer you don't get the loadout screen. Your loadout is based on the loadout ini so that's where you have to set it (obviously before you start the game). Bad luck for us, many have commented on this.

I think you need to add the function into the appropriate ini (cntrols ini ?). It must be a 3rd party a/c.

Do a search and also look in the Knowledge Base.

Many a/c with canopies that can open are set so the canopy will close when you reach a certain speed - possibly around 20 km/h. This is in one of the a/c's ini files.

In multiplayer you don't get the loadout screen. Your loadout is based on the loadout ini so that's where you have to set it (obviously before you start the game). Bad luck for us, many have commented on this.

I think you need to add the function into the appropriate ini (cntrols ini ?). It must be a 3rd party a/c.

Do a search and also look in the Knowledge Base.

Many a/c with canopies that can open are set so the canopy will close when you reach a certain speed - possibly around 20 km/h. This is in one of the a/c's ini files.

Thanks, I will look around, this was during multiplay, the aircraft starts mid flight, another annoyance that we can't start on runway, with canopy open & aircraft is already at 300mph! :rolleyes:

Edit: I just noticed your from Adelaide, small world, I live in Auburn in the Clare Valley, you have to admit this is the longest, hottest, driest summer for a long time, back in the 40's again, our tanks up here are almost empty, be glad to see some rain ... whats that stuff!!

Edited by Reece

Yeah, lots of brown lawns in the suburbs. Good to see people doing the right thing.

And because you're in South Oz I looked for this link from the Knowledge Base, it shows how to map stuff to the Animation keys - canopy open/close is used as an example...Perfect :)

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=24370 I hope it works for you.

So, you have someone to LanPlay with, lucky devil! I've played once with a brother but he didn't think much of it.

I have SFGold but just got WOI, so I don't play the SF anymore. With WOI I don't need to add many mods or edits, etc.

I like it better than SF. I had a fly of FE but it gets a bit boring for me. I haven't played any others.

Go The Crows!

Yeah, lots of brown lawns in the suburbs. Good to see people doing the right thing.

And because you're in South Oz I looked for this link from the Knowledge Base, it shows how to map stuff to the Animation keys - canopy open/close is used as an example...Perfect :)

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=24370 I hope it works for you.

So, you have someone to LanPlay with, lucky devil! I've played once with a brother but he didn't think much of it.

I have SFGold but just got WOI, so I don't play the SF anymore. With WOI I don't need to add many mods or edits, etc.

I like it better than SF. I had a fly of FE but it gets a bit boring for me. I haven't played any others.

Go The Crows!

Thanks I'm checking the link now, my Son, his wife & my grandson come up here each fortnight & stays the weekend, this helps counter the cost of fuel getting here, seems everything is going up of late except wages!! Anyway we link up and play a number of coop games, I have 4 of TK's games & will most likely get WOI later.

And I will not dare say something like, er ... Port Power!! :no:

Cheers.

And you seemed such a sensible guy :smile: .....Crows!!