Let me start by saying hello.

"Hello."

I was playing PF a while back and though I'd install Lock On. So far- quite fun. Then my Wingman Digital Extreme broke. :shok:

I went out and got myself a shiny X52 (not Pro). I'm now running into issue after issue- the first being: How in the world does this thing function properly? Ignoring the technical issues- does anyone have any advice (and/or profile) they could share with me, since the old .dat profiles don't seem to work? There are so many different buttons that I'm rather lost...any help would be appreciated.

Finally, going on the assumption that my foray into the world of jets isn't short lived- I'd be more than happy to fly with anyone willing to take a ah- whats the world? Nugget? Under thier wing.

Thank you in advance.

PS: I don't have Flaming Cliffs...yet.

Now that I have my profile semi-setup...who wants to fly with the rookie! Or knows of people who may want to! Either or works great!