Sign in to follow this  
howling1

CFS3 FirePower Lookin' Good...

Check out the screenshots for the FirePower addon over at SimHQ's CFS3 Forum. Like many others, I had given up on this game but the promise of the Heavy Bombers ( B-17G, Lancaster, & B-29 ) with the ability to level bomb in formation piqued my interest again. Additional icing on the cake will be the inclusion of Night Fighters, the TA-152, and the World's first jet bomber the Arado 234 Blitz...

I felt the same way but with all the new planes, add ons, and tweaks I enjoy the game now. Go to http://www.justflight.com/ and check out the Battle of Britan coming out. It has add ons such as search lights and air raid sirens as you get close to your targets.

I've always been a fan of MS CFS because it's so easy to modify the aircraft skins and .air/.dp files. I'm one of those tinkerers that loves to monkey with things.

There is also huge web support in the form of myriad add ons for the CFS series. It may not be the most accurate flight sim, but it sure is fun.

Nothing like bombing the IJN fleet with an A-10 like i often did in CFS2. LOL, great stress reliever. ;)

I think it's it's wrong to charge for extra planes, nuff said.