Sign in to follow this  
Dave

LOOOONNNGGGGGG NIGHT!

Long shift.....nice and quiet......and will be an hour shorter. Thanks to daylight savings time.

I wish we'd just keep daylight savings time and stop switching back and forth. :rolleyes:

You could always do your shifts on the ISS you know...

Long shift.....nice and quiet......and will be an hour shorter. Thanks to daylight savings time.

Oh I didn't know you yanks had this too. I've never really been sure whether it's a good thing or not there are so many pros and cons!

(*grumble grumble grumble*) Now it's gonna be dark and cold and miserable again when I'm biking to school...

Oh I didn't know you yanks had this too. I've never really been sure whether it's a good thing or not there are so many pros and cons!

I say it's a good thing, but that's just because the thought police (read: everybody) will gank you if you state the fact that DST is retarded. :wink:

Really? I think it's retarded. I've NEVER thought DST was a good idea. Sure, if you're a farmer it is. However, just how many people in the US are farmers now?

Besides, I live in Florida. We have PLENTY of sunshine. We don't need more. I want to know who thought it would be a good idea to have kids waiting at the bus stops for school in pitch black darkness? 7:42AM sunrise?? Give me a break, that's stupid. The human body naturally adjusts to the changing length of the day during the year. DST totally screws that up.

ABOLISH IT.

Yeah but there are many things outside wich drives you mad when you start thinkin about them. Studying economics is just like copy paste in your head.. has nothing to do with studying and understand things ... for example :deadhorse: