Sign in to follow this  
vrkuboy

What aircraft you miss in game?

The year is 1989, the cold war has gone hot. A couple of F-117's slip into east Germany undetected...

I think those ones will take very much work, but here there are the ones I miss a lot,

Su-25, Su-33, Su-47, all the fists MIGs, RAH66-COMANCHE, F/A-18 SUPER HORNET, B2-SPIRIT, F-117 NIGHTHAWK, DEWOITINE D-520, MARTIN MARAUDER B-26, HEINKEL VOLKSJAGER and finally the CASA-C101 AVIOJET.

Thanks for reading, I hope you didn't become very much older while reading my post :biggrin:

I think those ones will take very much work, but here there are the ones I miss a lot,

Su-25, Su-33, Su-47, all the fists MIGs, RAH66-COMANCHE, F/A-18 SUPER HORNET, B2-SPIRIT, F-117 NIGHTHAWK, DEWOITINE D-520, MARTIN MARAUDER B-26, HEINKEL VOLKSJAGER and finally the CASA-C101 AVIOJET.

Thanks for reading, I hope you didn't become very much older while reading my post :biggrin:

The He-162 Volksjäger is available: http://www.geos-aircraft.com/SFAircraft.htm

I miss in the game this aircrafts .

F/A-18 D, and E,F Super Hornet,Mirage 2000 and 2000 D,F-101 Voodoo,Sukhoi -Su 41 Berkut, F-117 Stealth ,Su-25 Frogfoot, Bucaneer ,Mig-31 Foxhound ,Tupolev Backfire,Tupolev Bear ,Dassault DornierDo Breguet Alpha Jet,CASA-C101 AVIOJET,Ha-200 and 300 Saeta and Super Saeta,CN-235,Bae-146.

Why does everyone want the IAI Lavi? That p.o.s. was so overrated! :yes:

I'm thinking J-10,JH-7, The VVS Bears, Backfires and Blackjacks etc, The Su-24/25/30/34/35/37 etc so there can be a little more balance for both sides.

Failing that, I'd be a happy, happy man just to see a Mirage 2k or the Bucc roll of the assembly line...

(My deep dark wish is for the ATLAS Cheetah... :ok: )

please, i'd rather stick with the intents of the LAVI(j-10=lavi copy)'s original creators.

i'd rather have a Lavi called LAVI than J-10.

please, i'd rather stick with the intents of the LAVI(j-10=lavi copy)'s original creators.

while they look similar and china may have had some Israeli help early on the J-10 and Lavi are completely different aircraft.

( R )F-101

RF-4E (German, Turkey & Greec Version)

Fiat G-91T3

SU-25

HFB 320 Hansajet

Edit:

just forgotten the RF-84F Thunderflash!!! ;)

Edited by Soulfreak

Come on dude, it's been established a bunch of times in a bunch of different publications that the J-10 is not a Lavi clone. It is (or will be) a very capable fighter. The Lavi was was essentially just an earlier block F-16. The F-16 evolved far beyond what was perceived for the Lavi and has proved a much wiser choice IMO. I mean those Soufas and UAE Block 60s look badass! But hey, I'll agree to disagree. :biggrin:

That little rant notwithstanding, on the subject of PLAAF aircraft, I wouldn't mind seeing a version of that Tu-4 AWACS testbed. I might have a play around with the EC-130V rotodome when I get back to see what it looks like on the B-29.

Also, has anyone said the P1154 (AV-16?)? Somebody here posted a few snaps of artists impressions of the Supersonic Harrier and they looked quite good.

the f/a-22 VTOL,ah-64 apache,cobra,sikorsky vh-60,northrop grumman global hawk(not flyable but whatever)and rafale dassault.

I miss:

--MiG-29M "Fulcrum-D" (With new model, and cockpit-not eaglekiller's MiG-29OVT)

--Tu-160 "Blackjack"

--Su-25/39 "Frogfoot"

--Mi-28 "Havoc"

--F-102 "Delta Dart"

--XB-70 "Valkyrie"

Marcfighter Su-27UB will be great because Su-27UB plus FastCargo mod and we have Su-30MKI !!

At the moment;

Buccaneer S.2

Canberra PR.9

Javelin FAW.9

Lightning F.1A

TSR.2

Vulcan B.1 (the B.2 is sweet)

Just this one... :good:

PG_0003_2008_feb_26_003.jpg

SAAB J-22

SAAB B-17

SAAB B-18

SAAB Safir

SAAB SK60

Edited by SAD

Il-10 for Korea, F-102, Tu-95, Buccaneer....

Not too many of them.... :biggrin:

gallery_279_43_1036740.jpg

Oh Fubar you are such a tease! :haha:

Somebody wants this?????

bull-2.jpg

All it's good for is a target, hell, they don't even show up in single missions. Since the game dosen't support AWACs type of birds (meaning no data linking or even target vectoring), and there's no mission statement other than TRANSPORT for them, it's just a kinda lame duck -or lame Bull in this case!!!! :rofl:

Wrench

kevin stein

I'd like to see some rides for Snoopy in WW2 - Westland Lysander, Feisler Storch, Hs-123. A Fw-200 Condor for anti-shipping strikes would be nice too.

As for modern stuff, the Lavi would be nice, but to tell the truth, with WOI and all of the stuff I see in various WIP threads, I'm finding it harder and harder to think of something I'd like that isn't already being worked on.

Camoflaged EAF Tu-16G, Su-34, Su-25, Su-24, AH-64A/D, Tu-22M, Tu-160, B-1A/B and B-2A

Edited by CaptainCA

XB-70

EC-47

C-119 (all)

C-123

T-28

SR-71

F-101

F-102

F-20

Hawk CT-155

Rafale (all)