Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

DBS and Cuba, are they working?

Hello!

Are the current versions of Cuban crysis and Danger Bering Straits working with current patches? Or I have to wait to the next patch in order to get them working?

Thank's!

Hello!

Are the current versions of Cuban crysis and Danger Bering Straits working with current patches? Or I have to wait to the next patch in order to get them working?

Thank's!

OTC are working in WOE with the lastest patches, I have not tryed DBS but why not

My game is all updated, DBS works fine here.

Last time I asked, DBS was under refit. I guess the modder are waiting for the new patch to finalize the stuff.

current DBS build works fine under WoE and SFP1 under latest patches

I have them both working in WOE. DBS replaces rain with snow, so unless you replace the flake.tga it will snow on all maps.

The DBS '72 campaign does not work with the current patch.

The DBS terrain that I updated for SP4, and was at MajorLee's site, had a seperate environment_system.ini, so you shouldn't get the snow on any other maps.