Sign in to follow this  
Pancho

Golan Stalemate 74-82 Version 1.1

Golan Stalemate 74-82 Version 1.1

*Version 1.1*

This update lowers the intensity level from Version 1.0. Only enemy squadrons located nearest the border will be assigned missions. Supply has also been reduced for friendly and enemy squadrons. As a result, fewer enemy aircraft should appear in the air, better reflecting the limited nature of the historical conflict. Make no mistake, occasionally the campaign engine will generate large aerial engagements; this is historical, as well.

*The Campaign*

This campaign depicts rising tensions between Israel and Syria from 1974 through 1982. Based on the stock WOI Lebanon War campaign, it begins in April 1974 and ends in May 1982. Played in sequence with the stock WOI campaigns, “Golan Stalemate” allows for a continuous career from the start of the Yom Kippur War to the end of the Lebanon War. When combined with “Attrition War” and "War for the Water," the player can begin in 1963 and fly a continuous nineteen-year IAF career.

There will be no all-out air offensive; “Golan Stalemate” is a long, limited conflict. You will face Syrian aircraft in and around the Golan Heights and Lebanon. Ground offensive has been disabled, so borders remain static. Supply is minimal, restricting the number of aircraft in the sky. Mission mix includes routine patrols punctuated by occasional strike missions into enemy territory. You may fly a maximum of thirty-six missions, roughly one every ninety days.

IAF fighter and strike squadrons start out with their historical aircraft, entering the campaign at the time they were activated. Some squadrons will upgrade both their livery and their aircraft type during the course of the campaign.

*Unit Start Guide and Upgrade Path*

-- 69 Squadron (1974): F-4E Kurnass (no upgrade)

-- 101 Squadron (1974): Mirage III C Shahak --> Kfir C2 (1975)

-- 102 Squadron (1974): A-4H Ahit 73 (no upgrade)

-- 105 Squadron (1975): F-4E Kurnass (no upgrade)

-- 107 Squadron (1974): F-4E Kurnass (no upgrade)

-- 109 Squadron (1974): A-4H Ahit 73 --> Kfir C2 (1977)

-- 110 Squadron (1974): A-4H Ahit 73 --> F-16A Netz (1980)

-- 113 Squadron (1974): Mirage 5 Nesher --> Kfir C2 (1976)

-- 115 Squadron (1974): A-4H Ahit 73 (no upgrade)

-- 116 Squadron (1974): A-4H Ahit 73 (no upgrade)

-- 117 Squadron (1974): Mirage III C Shahak --> F-16A Netz (1980)

-- 119 Squadron (1974): F-4E Kurnass (no upgrade)

-- 133 Squadron (1978): F-15A Baz (no upgrade)

-- 140 Squadron (1974): A-4H Ahit 73 (no upgrade)

-- 141 Squadron (1974): A-4H Ahit 73 (no upgrade)

-- 143 Squadron (1979): Kfir C2 (no upgrade)

-- 144 Squadron (1974): Mirage 5 Nesher --> Kfir C2 (1978)

-- 201 Squadron (1974): F-4E Kurnass (no upgrade)

-- 253 Squadron (1976): Mirage 5 Nesher (no upgrade)

Hey Pancho.

I have D/Led your Golan Stalemate and it looks real nice so far. :yes:

I didn't get to the end of it. (too little time on my hands.) :dntknw:

way to go man, thanks a lot. :good:

Edited by Mannie

very nicely done.

You've made some nice campaigns here.

I especially like them after inserting MF aircraft!!

:biggrin:

I have a little problem with all 3 campaign of yours....but thats maybe that i am new to 3rdwire sims!

When i want to fly the first missions of either the WftW/Attrition/GS campaigns, after the mission is loaded i only see blue sky instead of sitting in my cockpit?!

Thanks in forward and best regards,

Horus

I have a little problem with all 3 campaign of yours....but thats maybe that i am new to 3rdwire sims!

When i want to fly the first missions of either the WftW/Attrition/GS campaigns, after the mission is loaded i only see blue sky instead of sitting in my cockpit?!

Thanks in forward and best regards,

Horus

Are you patched up in WOI? If you are then these were made pre patch and maybe incompatible. But these do work in the pre patch WOI.

Thx for the quick answer, and yes i am patched up...its a reflex from my Il-2 days :biggrin:

Hmmm, but i guess i will wait for a post patch version of the campaigns then...anyways, im still learning to fly planes w/o props :wink:

Thx for the quick answer, and yes i am patched up...its a reflex from my Il-2 days :biggrin:

Hmmm, but i guess i will wait for a post patch version of the campaigns then...anyways, im still learning to fly planes w/o props :wink:

did you look at the campaign number? The same thing happened to me after i patched up i went to play a previous campaign and all i got was blue sky so i changed the campaign number to number 1 and all was well

im new to this website, can someone help me

When i tried to download a file it said it a ZIP file, when i extract it, it wont let me install it, what do i do now? becuzz i wanna play PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME, i have VISTA by the way

im new to this website, can someone help me

When i tried to download a file it said it a ZIP file, when i extract it, it wont let me install it, what do i do now? becuzz i wanna play PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME, i have VISTA by the way

There are some issues with users that have vista pleas search the knowledge base for vista issues.

Latest patch makes WOI compatible with vista.

You just have to copy the folders to your campaign folder-thats it. Disable user a/c control;its a real pain in the butt!

Edited by Stick