Dave

The Official Chuck Norris CA Thread

Here are the rules:

You have to make your own up, none can come from here:

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

Violations will get you a roundhouse in the face by.............. Chuck Norris.....and you'll like it.

Here is mine that I haven't found anywhere.

Around the World in 80's Days is the true story on how it took 80 Days for the Earth to get around Chuck Norris.

It's rumored that Chuck Noris though about making modelsfor WOE but didn't because he has better things to do than kick 1000's of rivit counters who wrongly found fault with his creations.

It's rumored that Chuck Noris though about making modelsfor WOE but didn't because he has better things to do than kick 1000's of rivit counters who wrongly found fault with his creations.

Chuck Norris is going to kick your ass for misspelling his name.

Chuck Norris is going to kick your ass for misspelling his name.

I'm lucky I can spell my name at this point. :wink: but my apologies to Mr NORRIS :ok: besides my stepson would lose all faith in me if he knew I mispelled it.

:smile: that's okay I'm sure a roundhouse to the face will teach you better! :good:

It was rumoured that Chuck Norris turned down the job of fighter pilot because they wouldnt give him a jet with an open cockpit. This was the only way he could roundhouse enemy jets.

Even Chuck Norris got audited by the IRS...once.

Chuck Norris eats rocks and s**ts lightening bolts!

The vowels, A,E,I,O,U and Chuck Norris.....

It was rumoured that Chuck Norris turned down the job of fighter pilot because they wouldnt give him a jet with an open cockpit. This was the only way he could roundhouse enemy jets.

Exceeeellent! :rofl:

when Chuck Norris donates blood... he takes a shotgun and a bucket :)

Chuck Norris once Roundhouse Kicked an F-18 off the Deck of the USS Regan.

The Face on Mars is an indentation made when Chuck Norris slammed the head of an enemy into the red planets soil, this was after Chuck became the first Man on Mars (1986).

When it comes time for Chuck Norris to kick the bucket, the bucket will go into hiding.

Chuck Norris once went to a steak house...there were no survivors.

Global warming is a result of Chuck Norris' change from 60 to 100 watts in the giant light bulb in the sun.

YUO LEESTEN TO ME MR USAFBLTDAN CHUCK NORRIS IS NUTHING BUT WASHD UP CHEEZY 80S ACTER. HES WAS ONLY B LSIT ACTER DOES CLICHE MOOVEES THEN NOW HES GERRIATIC OLD SISSYMAN WHO KANT EVUN BEET SOME1 WITH HIZ WALKER

JACK BAUER IZ TEH SEXEH NEW ACKSHUN HERO OV 21 CENTERY PLAYED BUY KEEFER SUTHRLAND ONE MOAR AWARDS THAN CHUCK NORRIS FOR ACTERING ON 24 SHOW

YUO LEESTEN TO ME MR USAFBLTDAN CHUCK NORRIS IS NUTHING BUT WASHD UP CHEEZY 80S ACTER. HES WAS ONLY B LSIT ACTER DOES CLICHE MOOVEES THEN NOW HES GERRIATIC OLD SISSYMAN WHO KANT EVUN BEET SOME1 WITH HIZ WALKER

JACK BAUER IZ TEH SEXEH NEW ACKSHUN HERO OV 21 CENTERY PLAYED BUY KEEFER SUTHRLAND ONE MOAR AWARDS THAN CHUCK NORRIS FOR ACTERING ON 24 SHOW

Chuck Norris has never been to jail for a DUI.....

Chuck Norris loves Jack Bauer. He tastes great with mashed potatos.

Chuck Norris has never been to jail for a DUI.....

You're no fun! you were supposed to use purposefully silly grammar and all caps :dntknw: