Sign in to follow this  
cgold

Screenshot of the Month Question

Maybe I just don't know pictures that well, but when I want to post a pic on the "Screenshot of the Month", my computer will NOT do anything. I go to upload the pic and the "Attachments" system says something to the effect of "Attachment space used: 13.88 MB of 8MB. I photoshopped a picture (to get the pic the correct size) and I saved it as a JPEG. The pic is on like 73KB. I tried everything in my power to try and post (and at multiple computers too!) pictures but to no success. Any suggestions? :help:

I usually upload my jpegs with free image uploaders (imageshack, monsterup etc) and copy/paste the link in the "insert image" function. I never tried the "attachment" way.

Edited by fougamagister

I have a photobucket account but, unfortuneately, I forgot my username and password. I'll see if I can find it embedded in some .txt file somewhere in my SFp1 stuff. I know I typed it down somewhere... :dntknw:

You don't need any account for Monsterup or ImageShack or else, you're just limited with your image weight.

Thank you for the tips, fougamagister. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

You can try the galleries right here, which, thanks to Fates reminder, I've been doing a lot more lately, and full-sized!

Check it out through the gallery link above, right...