Sign in to follow this  
spn

Adding Carriers to SFP1, WOV and WOE

Anyone, Need help please!

This isn't directly related to airplane installs but this had to do with installing carriers and getting the games to recognize them and being able to use them.

I have made many attempts to install carriers in SFP!, WOV and WOE without success. I have fallowed all the install instructions provided with the carrier sets but I can not get the to appear and use.

Anyone that can help, would be appreciated.

Thanks

spn

I moved this topic to where it belongs, "Mods and SKinning Chat"

Please try to READ the posting rules, in particular "Please Don't Post in the Knowledge Base". It saves work for everyone, and your question might actually get answered.

Wrench

Kevin Stein

Keeper of the KB

I have made many attempts to install carriers in SFP!, WOV and WOE without success. I have fallowed all the install instructions provided with the carrier sets but I can not get the to appear and use.

Anyone that can help, would be appreciated.

Attached are two single missions involving a carrier takeoff. One set on the israel 2 terrain by Gepard.

Next is a simplified version I just made which works on the WOE Germany Terrain with only the F-4E aircraft used. Both missions do require the spruance ship to be added to your game.

Carrier_Ops.zip

Anyone, Need help please!

This isn't directly related to airplane installs but this had to do with installing carriers and getting the games to recognize them and being able to use them.

Which carrier?

Which terrain?

Which campaign/single mission?

I finally stumbled across the LeMessionneur2006 mission editor from Check Six which unlocked all of the questions I had concerning editing missions in all of the Thirdwire products. I never could get any of the other mission editors to load and run.

Thanks for your reply anyway.

spn

Which carrier?

Which terrain?

Which campaign/single mission?