Sign in to follow this  

I saw in the "Screenshot of the Month" that the Tornado F.3 ( or ADV ) and the Su-24 were pictured. Where does one download them? I would have posted this in the actual "Screenshot of the Month" topic, but its breaking the rules, I think. :ninja:

I saw in the "Screenshot of the Month" that the Tornado F.3 ( or ADV ) and the Su-24 were pictured. Where does one download them? I would have posted this in the actual "Screenshot of the Month" topic, but its breaking the rules, I think. :ninja:

I know there are a couple Tornados in the a/c download section, not sure which ones however.

Did it ever occur to you that some of the pics posted in this thread might feature WiP stuff? :wink:

cgold, the Torando F.3 at AvSim is my very old and outdated model. It´s not correct at all and must be handled with care. Use the CTD fix in the knowledge base, as there were several problems with it. A new version is in the works, but will take it´s time. I´m busy with other stuff, so don´t expect it very soon.

The Su-24 is WIP by someone else. He will release it, as soon he thinks it´s finished at all (like all modders do). :biggrin:

WIP's... hmmm... didn't think about that. Thanks for the replies, though. I'll look for that Tornado asap.

It's an okay thing to post things WIP in the Screenshot thread, as it's a place to advertise as well :wink:

It's an okay thing to post things WIP in the Screenshot thread, as it's a place to advertise as well :wink:

Just as long as it doesnt turn into 2 pages of just comments.

I agree. for some reason I knew those were WIP's without even being told.