Sign in to follow this  
X RAY

YAP mission questions

I've read another topic about it here for the mission pack 81-90 and I'm crossing fingers with your men!

So I've read that upgrade passwords are sended individually by e mail if u purchased the mission on where aircraft or objects are protected,Im I right?

And last,for the Oriskany mod there's another payment to do?

I've tried to mail 'em,I hope they answer soon (pay for the whole packages in one row!)

Email the YAP people and they will answer your questions. That current mission pack is 10 bucks. There is no separate payment for the carrier.

Dave your're a rocket!Thanks for the ultrafast reply!

the carrier is paid!

Cross fingers!!!

Before you buy the 81-90, are requested you have the Ground objects in missions 1-10.... just this.

if you want just the Oriskany(if you don't have YAP) it will not cost you less than 35 bucks hehe

I've spent 104.95 bucks in total,download all the mission,just wating the passwords and the Carrier!

Ultrafaster they've just sent it!I hope can use both for the aircraft updates for yap site!