Sign in to follow this  
DoctorQuest

Is anyone going to do USAF RF-4C skins?

Now that we have the excellent IAF RF-4E, was anyone thinking of doing some USAF skins for it?

I would love to have a Nebraska ANG RF-4C for my collection. I was thinking of asking the MF if I could use their F-4G skin as a starting place. (I don't mind doing the work; just not my forte....)

On the other hand if someone already has something in progress I would not want to duplicate efforts.

Yes.....and many others too..... :wink:

Yes, I should have clarified that I understood that the "E" was an export only aircraft.

IF a "C" is in the works (which would not be hard to do if you have an "E" already) I can sure wait.

Thanks, guys!

Yes, I should have clarified that I understood that the "E" was an export only aircraft.

IF a "C" is in the works (which would not be hard to do if you have an "E" already) I can sure wait.

Thanks, guys!

I will bug the MF to see if we can get it out very soon. It a sweet piece of work. And you should see the skin Sundowner has did for the C, they are excellent. I bet you if you get him a pic of a Nebraska ANG RF-4C pic he might do one for you. I will bug him too. :biggrin:

Now I need to hide from Sundowner for partially volunterring him. :blush::yahoo:

there were also very nice RF-4E´s around.... :biggrin: