Sign in to follow this  
Viggen

List of aircraft that work in WOI

Just wanted to see what people have tested.

I myself have been somewhat reluctant to put 3rd party aircraft in WOI as of yet other than the MF Kurnass, Saabs, and F-11. Anyway I did test the old USAF F-16B by wpnssgt and it works well. The cockpit it came with worked as well. Only thing I saw was that when I pulled the stick back it wanted to do a Cobra.

I made some INI edits (so now it uses the stock Netz pit and fuel tanks) and was wondering if I could post them. :dntknw:

Guest Tazkiller

F-86 Sabres and Mig-15s work with some abnormalities.

Ok here is what I tried so far:

Kfir C7 - missing some stuff in the cockpit, FM great I made nearly indentical spin with stock C2

F/A-18A - no graphics anomalies, can pull about 20G's and is very sensitive in pitch(hard not to black out)

F-15C MSIP update - WF - works flawlessly

F-22A - WF

F-16A ADF - WF

MiG-21MF cockpit - WF

Su-27 -WF(just weapons missing)

Will try some more :biggrin:

EDIT:

C-130J - WF

AV-8C - WF except rather strong roll to left

A-10-Modern(from A-10 pack here) - WF missing tracers and smoke effect for GAU-8

MiG-31 FireFox :biggrin: - don't touch the burners you will glide very soon

F-5E - WF, interesting behaviour at low speed very cool

Kestrel - WF

Su-15TM - WF

It seems to me that all the stuff generally works pretty well :biggrin:

Edited by Brain32

Guest Bounder

I cant get any F-100 AC to work no matter what I try. U-2 works great by the way

Edited by Bounder

F-100 doesnt have any parts of it in WOI. You need to extract everything for the F-100 in WOE to get it to work in WOI.

I get around the pit issues for some of the MF planes I extracted the required files from WOE and put them in WOI. Also you can use some of the KFIRpits form WOI for use in the WOI KFIRs if you are one who owns WOE.

JA37, the F-16B was uploaded by Madjeff but its done by Wpnssgt, Tiwaz and I. So go ahead, just keep in mind it is OLD, very old. Like 4 years old, so its has never been brought up to any new patch standards. Like we said 2 weeks ago, some of us are freeware licensing, so all you do is put in the readme the correct credits and upload. No need to ask.

JA37, the F-16B was uploaded by Madjeff but its done by Wpnssgt, Tiwaz and I. So go ahead, just keep in mind it is OLD, very old. Like 4 years old, so its has never been brought up to any new patch standards. Like we said 2 weeks ago, some of us are freeware licensing, so all you do is put in the readme the correct credits and upload. No need to ask.

Alright thanks. Just making sure as I haven't looked at the F-16B read me in half a year. I'll make some more quick edits first.

They all work fine; excepting a few of the WW2 planes. In particular the Bf109G10/S-199 stand in I built. Departs all over the place! Mustangs, AT-6, Ouragon, Mystere 4 (EricGen), 17PF, Meteors, etc are all passibly good. That said, since many are old, they could use a little FM tweeking/tlc.

You guys do REALLY need to spend some time in the Knowledge Base...there's a whole Forum devoted to ONLY WoI and getting the aircraft to work. Like the Hunters, all the Mystere variants (both TKs and 3rd Party). 90% of the work has already been done FOR you; even down to full lists of the parts you'll need and where to find. You all just need to quite whining, and make a few mouse clicks.

Right now, I"m just a little behind in posting WoI only aircraft fixes, as I've been rebuild the stock map, and Gepards Iseral2.

I've got all the stock Floggers fixed (with some help from BattlerBritan and doc nele's FM tweeks), the Foxbats and Fulcrum - Syrian models. Gepared's 'Arab Nations' F-16; next up will be an EAF Phantom, with Sundowner's skin.

banghead.gif

Wrench

kevin stein

I don't mean to be stupid... BUT... WHERE in the knowledge base is there "a whole Forum devoted to ONLY WoI"??? I'm too lazy to fix the Super Mystere B2's cockpit on my own and I can't find your easy fixes...

EDIT: After clicking every subtopic in the knowledge base I finally found it... http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=26101 under "adding weapons." Silly me, I didn't realize adding a cockpit was adding a weapon - unless you're putting Chuck Norris behind the stick of course. :smile:

Great work as always Wrench...

Edited by Timmy

Kfir C7 - missing some stuff in the cockpit

Its missing, the vertical climb indicator which is the F-4J_GAU1. Drop that in the cockpit folder it works.

For the F-21A is missing the above file and the F-4J_RWR. Do the same and they work.

Its missing, the vertical climb indicator which is the F-4J_GAU1. Drop that in the cockpit folder it works.

For the F-21A is missing the above file and the F-4J_RWR. Do the same and they work.

Thx :good:

I was intending to look at the .LOD with the hex editor but must admit I was a bit lazy :biggrin:

They all work fine; excepting a few of the WW2 planes. In particular the Bf109G10/S-199 stand in I built. Departs all over the place! Mustangs, AT-6, Ouragon, Mystere 4 (EricGen), 17PF, Meteors, etc are all passibly good. That said, since many are old, they could use a little FM tweeking/tlc.

You guys do REALLY need to spend some time in the Knowledge Base...there's a whole Forum devoted to ONLY WoI and getting the aircraft to work. Like the Hunters, all the Mystere variants (both TKs and 3rd Party). 90% of the work has already been done FOR you; even down to full lists of the parts you'll need and where to find. You all just need to quite whining, and make a few mouse clicks.

Right now, I"m just a little behind in posting WoI only aircraft fixes, as I've been rebuild the stock map, and Gepards Iseral2.

I've got all the stock Floggers fixed (with some help from BattlerBritan and doc nele's FM tweeks), the Foxbats and Fulcrum - Syrian models. Gepared's 'Arab Nations' F-16; next up will be an EAF Phantom, with Sundowner's skin.

banghead.gif

Wrench

kevin stein

Can't wait mate. Yes we all ought to use the Knowledge Base more to release you guys for the modding work. :biggrin:

Just one question. Will the Desert Storm project be only for WOI or will it go into the previous series.

Sorry couldn't find the answer to that one in the Knowledge base! :dntknw:

DS will be for WOE only. Once its patched up.

DS will be for WOE only. Once its patched up.

Ah.. thanks for that bit of info.

Does anybody know how to get the clock to show up in KFIR C-7? Have copied the CLOCk.bmp from WOV but still can't get it to show. Its a small thing but would like to fix it

Cheers

Snapper 21

Snapper, the clock isn't missing. Its the climb indicator like I said up 5 posts ago and how to fix it. :shout::warning: :warning2:

Hi USAFMTL

Now I am not trying to start an argument, but are we talking about the same dial, top left of cockpit just under the mirror? If we are I am going nutty because that looks like a clock to me. Have added the F-4J_GAU1 to the cockpit folder as you said in your post.

Have attached two pics to show what I am getting

Cheers

Snapper 21

Hi USAFMTL

Now I am not trying to start an argument, but are we talking about the same dial, top left of cockpit just under the mirror? If we are I am going nutty because that looks like a clock to me. Have added the F-4J_GAU1 to the cockpit folder as you said in your post.

Have attached two pics to show what I am getting

you have to copy two files in to your cockpit folder F-4J_GAU1 and F-100D_GAU1