Hi

I`ve got an idea about the systems in the Data.ini. Here the prob: Everytime on a recon mission I switch per accident to the sidewinder and have all the flight this nice growling of the seeker... very nice to hear it 30 mins +

So here is my idea but i need some help. I want to add a "fake" internal gun without ammo to switch back to the "Navmode" like in the Su-27 done by marcfighter via Avionics.

Next step would be to change the gun to the "camera" like view when yu select a AGM-65 or any other TV guided weapon. So you have the Radar on the left and the TV view on the right display.?!?!? Is it possible?!

Need your help!

New idea, can we create a "camera" weapon? and new cameraweaponstation in the nose section of the RF-4E?! With the optics from an AGM-65. A multiple weaponsstation when you select cam 1 you look forward cam2= sidewardleft cam3 = sidewardright?

What about this idea? and the position of this fake weapon is the exact position of the different windows in the nose! And are like a permanent weapon, something like the hump on the A-4

Have no idea how to create this only know what we can do :read:

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird