Sign in to follow this  
lazboy

WOE Value for Money or what!

Recently one of our members in New Zeland mentioned in a post just how steep the retail price of a copy of Wings over Europe was in his country and I pointed out just how cheap it is in the shops here in the United Kingdom as it is available over the Counter for as little as £4.95.

Well I have now discovered that on Ebay UK genuine new sealed editions of Wings over Europe are available for as little as £2.95 which is less than what I pay for monthly aircraft magazines and a great deal less than it is even available for from Third Wires own site, and these are genuine boxed versions of the game rather than downloads.

See the link below:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WINGS-OVER-EUROPE-PC...1QQcmdZViewItem

So if you haven't as yet got a copy of WOE Now is the time to buy and even with international postage it will still probably work out cheaper than buying it elsewhere.

PS. No I am not associated with the seller just like a bargain when I come acrioss one.

Lazboy

Yes, it's amazing isn't it? I had my copy of WOE, brand new, off ebay for £3.50 and a second-hand SFG for £0.99 (I bought this as a spare as my first SFG was part of a four pack).

I've bought WOV and WOI as downloads direct from the Third Wire site and I'm loving WOI so much I'd gladly buy a boxed version.

I got my WoE for Rs 399 or the U.S equivalent of $10. Twice. The first C.D ran into triple A from the girlfriend coz I was spending too much time with the game on Her computer. Now Ive got my own laptop I play on my terms.

i already got mine, i paid about 40U$...here + or - 60$.....

Damn, it doesnt send to Brazil :(

EDIT:Nvm, i found one xD

probably will buy a second copy hehe

Edited by Silverbolt

Apart from when I first bought WOE 2 years ago at Best Buy, I buy all my TW stuff of the site. It supports TK you know! :wink:

Well I've bought two out of the four 'jet' sims as downloads from the Third Wire site but there's something good and more tangible about owning the boxed versions.

I got WOV from the bargin bin for $4.99, I was really impressed with how well the sim ran and after i discoved mods WOV became my one of my favorite sims, then as soon as WOE came out i bought it at Best Buy and now its my primary sim along with First Eagles which i bought at Thirdwire.

Only thing keeping me from buying WOI is i finally have my WOE install modded almost exactly the way i wanted it to run and i havent been in the mood to start all over again. WOI looks Amazing though and im sure i'll eventually upgrade.

All the TW stuff has been well worth the money. :good: