Sign in to follow this  
Stary

Super Mystere B.2 cockpit

(based on Thirdwire F-100D's)

for Wings Over Israel

YOU NEED ONE of these games to be able to use it!

SFP1/SFP1Gold/WoV/WoE

3D .LOD file not included!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a modification and repaint of Thirdwire F-100D cockpit to better represent Super Mystere B.2 cockpit.

Tried in erikgens Super Mystere in my Mideast war installation (modded WOE)... Man, looks very, very, very good :good:

Great work :clapping:

Edited by kukulino

Great job!!!!! Thank you. You beat me to it! Are you doing the Mystere too? It would free me up perhaps to work on the South African terrain. I have about eight color photos of the Mystere IVA cockpits (different airframes).

BTW, it doesn't really matter but here is a color pic from an actual B.2 Super Mystere. Note the color of the black and white artifical horizon in different shades of black and white.

supermysterelarge.jpg

Edited by ordway

Ordway, yes looks youre right. Seems to be like in your MD-450 repaint. Do you have photo of upper parts? Gunsight mounting, box and hud framing?

Ordway, yes looks youre right. Seems to be like in your MD-450 repaint. Do you have photo of upper parts? Gunsight mounting, box and hud framing?

Hmmm, the only other picture I have is a Mystere IVA gunsight . However, I believe that it is extremely similar to the Mystere IVA's gunspanel...but it might not be. However, parts were traded between airframes and models so much according to my photos, that almost everything was done.

Now, somewhere, I have a picture of a Super Mystere that had that strange yellow and red symbol (switches) basically on the left side cockpit crash coaming like I copied my Super Mystere cockpit from...as closely as the sim would allow me to.

img00002.jpg

As you can see, this is an old image of my cockpit and the radios are actually located -hidden from view (I found out later by a photo) on the right side elbow horizontal panel according to my photos of the time. I might revise and release my Super Mystere panel someday anyway as an option to your beautiful cockpit since I have already almost finished it and you have met the F-86/F-100 cockpit community mod requirement for the Super Mystere.

You have truly done the community a great favor by doing this Super Mystere cockpit so I did not have to start all over again on the F-86 or F-100 cockpit. Thank You.

The Mystere IVA gunsight.

mysteregunsight.jpg

Edited by ordway

Sorry for radio silence -had busy week.

Ordway, surely go and release your version! It matches better with general gauges layout. I also use A-4B pit as base for my Vautour mod in development now.