Sign in to follow this  
malibu43

Looking for a Mud Hen?

There's an F-15E in the downloads section, but it seems pretty out of date, especially when compared to the F-15A's from WOE and WOI. No HUD, a weird cockpit, the lantirn seems to be built into the model, but is not functional...

Is there a more up to date one out there (up to WOE/WOI standards)? I've searched but couldn't find one... Or is there one in the works maybe?

Thanks!

The F-15I for WoI is what you're going to get. The Ra'am is Israel's Mud Hen.

There's an F-15E in the downloads section, but it seems pretty out of date, especially when compared to the F-15A's from WOE and WOI. No HUD, a weird cockpit, the lantirn seems to be built into the model, but is not functional...

Is there a more up to date one out there (up to WOE/WOI standards)? I've searched but couldn't find one... Or is there one in the works maybe?

Thanks!

Give me about, an hour I or so I will update it. It came out before TK gave us all those goodies, it just wont have a MUDHEN pit because the person who made doesn't mod the series anymore. It should of been updated along time ago but I never got around to it. So give me a bit and I will have up to standards. I want to eat dinner first.

Give me about, an hour I or so I will update it. It came out before TK gave us all those goodies, it just wont have a MUDHEN pit because the person who made doesn't mod the series anymore. It should of been updated along time ago but I never got around to it. So give me a bit and I will have up to standards. I want to eat dinner first.

But daddy I want an Oompa Loompa now!

I thought the E/I was updated when the F-15K was released???

But daddy I want an Oompa Loompa now!

I thought the E/I was updated when the F-15K was released???

The "I" and "K" are up to patch 4 standards but I never got around to the F-15E. I am working on it now.

No airman, you finish the Mud Hen first, then if you hurry up, you can maybe eat, roger? :smile: :smile:

No airman, you finish the Mud Hen first, then if you hurry up, you can maybe eat, roger? :smile: :smile:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok pit is updated.

looks good! so good that maybe I, a long-time disliker of all things F-15, will try it out. :tongue:

how was dinner, 'MTL? :rofl:

looks good! so good that maybe I, a long-time disliker of all things F-15, will try it out. :tongue:

It was fine, I am almost done with this.

It was fine, I am almost done with this.

What are you doing -copying the cockpit files from the later versions or coming up with something completely new?

However look forward to it anyway. I have been doing some cockpit modifications too- I added the C-130 cockpit to the A310 and B52s, not to mention the F-16 Block 50 pit to the F-16 Block 25.

Im back to the Baz by the way- low speed turn can whip a MiG-29.

So I grudgingly concede to you.

Edited by Stick

With WRM Drop tanks.

Must be loaded with liquid lead, as that nose wheel looks a little mired... :biggrin:

Must be loaded with liquid lead, as that nose wheel looks a little mired... :biggrin:

Cant fix that my friend, on that or the F-15I. Sorry.

Cant fix that my friend, on that or the F-15I. Sorry.

Thats almost unnoticeable- the WOI version Ra'am handles like a dream. Very responsive and can outmanouevre an Archer in a trice.

I always thought that the only thing an F-15 could outmanuver is a KC-10.

ok, ok it's not that bad. Not any worse thatn the Mirage III anyway.

Sorry its taking me so long fellas, found a couple of issues to work out. But here is a pic of the loadouts. I am almost there.

Well malibu43, its as updated as I could possibly do. Added HUD, its able to use the pods. The pit is the same, as it is an F-15C pit. (with a no operational MFD) as no one had built me an F-15E pit. But it works and works well. You can download it and trash it afterwards, best I can do.

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...;showfile=6258#

Well malibu43, its as updated as I could possibly do. Added HUD, its able to use the pods. The pit is the same, as it is an F-15C pit. (with a no operational MFD) as no one had built me an F-15E pit. But it works and works well. You can download it and trash it afterwards, best I can do.

What terrain is that?

What terrain is that?

The WOI terrain.

Its killer! Took it out over Isreal 2 and made a few craters. She handles well, and her fire control is atlast state of the art.

Its like Firebreak all over again( book by Richard Herman in case you thought Ive launched on another one of my flights of fantasy)

Good stuff cap'n; as always.

sacriledge!

What!?!? The MFD doesn't work? Come on...

Just kidding. Seriously, I cannot believe that I made this request, leave my computer for 13 hours, come back, and you have miraculously whipped one up. Outstanding! Thanks!.

That's what happen when you know what you're doing!! :haha:

As to Matt Powtonski and Ambler Furry, all we need now are SA-11 Gadflys. Built those for Fighters Anthology yearssss ago.

Wrench

kevin stein

Those interested in trashing USAFMTL's work get 5 minutes with me alone first. I'll take care of the light work. I, personally, think it is just bitchin. Kudos to USAFMTL.