There is a way, to choose where to put then at the airfield? For example, some F-16 inside the hangars, some C-130 outside, some ground vehicles?

Like in WOI? I think the KB has something on it.

In the current versions of WOE/WOV and SFP1 you would have to manually work out and put the actual coordinates of where you want the jets to go AFAIK. Putting them in Hangars should be easy because you are given the coordinates for the hangars already.

You won't be able to use stock jets as statics until the next patch is out - but there are some that can be downloaded from this site anyway.

But how I do it? Where I change the coordinates?

But how I do it? Where I change the coordinates?

If you download the Mission Builder from here in Utilities section (I use the KMD one but there is the Le Missionier from Checksix also)you can open the required map and place the static aircraft on any airfield anywhere you want. Just zoom in to expand the location and add the static aircraft where you want it (assuming you have the static aircraft as a GROUNDOBJECT and not a TERRAIN OBJECT). Just save the file and away you go. A tutorial on how the KMD and Le Missionier works is also available in WOI/WOE/WOV Utilities download section. Some static aircraft require it to be saved as a 'take off' aircraft even though it will in fact not take off otherwise it will just explode when you open the game. This type of static object is 'mission dependant' and will only show up in one particular mission. If you want the static aircraft to be a permanent feature you will need to set its co-ordinates as a TERRAIN OBJECT. Look in the Knowledge Base for how to do this.