Sign in to follow this  
squid

Saab AJ/JA 37 Viggen talk

Wow!!! now that looks like a real fine Israeli Viggan :good:

Looking forword :yes:

Israeli Viggen? Wow! I'd have to say the 37th heaven Squid.

don't count on me for that, just teasing (sorrrrry :blush2:), you have been too tempting of a teasing material to resist :biggrin:

Edited by squid

I hope any swede isn't reading this thread :not_i: (in SpringFlag '06 they canceled their participation when Israelis were accepted in, not to mention the embargo of their systems :crazy:)

To me it seemed like the AJ 37 upgrades to AJS 37.

I missed this thread, sorry :doh:

I'm the maker of the model, the plan is for AJ-37 and JA-37 versions, about 20K polys for each one, with their respective cockpits and weapons

Don't be so excited though :no: , the name of the picture should be indicative of the time I expect to finish it... if "2 weeks" is too much now imagine "2 months" :grandpa:  lol

I have good blueprints and photos, but documentation is not very good, if someone can point me in the right direction I'll appreciate it

Greets

PS: Israeli viggen? :huh:

PS: Israeli viggen? :huh:

Israeli anything swedish ? :huh: LOL LOL

Its just that some here have a crush on the israeli camos (i don't blame them!) :D

As i said, nice model and a very welcomed project! But don`t worry about the IAF skin cause everythng what is released gets an IAF skin ... Mig23 is still missing in IAF colours :boxing:

I hope any swede isn't reading this thread :not_i: (in SpringFlag '06 they canceled their participation when Israelis were accepted in, not to mention the embargo of their systems :crazy:)

*waves with a Swedish Flag*

Some of us was actually offended by that. We should have participated.

Sweden is far to left wing sometimes. Im glad for my double citizenships (Service in Bundeswehr is a benefit on the German end, Swedes did not want me...wussies). Having lived in Sweden all my life, I know praising Israel is frowned upon, one of our news agencies beeing largely to blaim for that, beeing the mouthpiece of the Palestinian Terrorist Groups.

*waves with a Swedish Flag*

Some of us was actually offended by that. We should have participated.

Sweden is far to left wing sometimes. Im glad for my double citizenships (Service in Bundeswehr is a benefit on the German end, Swedes did not want me...wussies). Having lived in Sweden all my life, I know praising Israel is frowned upon, one of our news agencies beeing largely to blaim for that, beeing the mouthpiece of the Palestinian Terrorist Groups.

Glad to see the work so far.any version will be welcome,thanks.

"beeing the mouthpiece of the Palestinian Terrorist Groups"

this unfortunaly seems to be all to common in lots of places.Right and wrong seems to be something thats not recognized anymore. :rolleyes:

To me it seemed like the AJ 37 upgrades to AJS 37.

No it does not resembles an AJS 37 , it has the larger JA/SK tailfin , it carries SAHM´s (on the bodypylons for some reason , AJS got RB74 instead of RB24J as the only AA upgrade) , and it has an internal gun without having the gunbox modelled.

No it does not resembles an AJS 37 , it has the larger JA/SK tailfin , it carries SAHM´s (on the bodypylons for some reason , AJS got RB74 instead of RB24J as the only AA upgrade) , and it has an internal gun without having the gunbox modelled.

I'm talking AG weapons. Not the bird her self. Then again mine was so modded that I may be thinking that with all I did it is AJS style.