Sign in to follow this  
csb

Johan's WOI campaigns expansion

I am using this campaign but I don't fly Red so I have not installed the a/c config ini's that came with this mod.

But, I noticed that the a/c data ini's have been included. I'm wondering why - don't you only need the config ini to make a/c flyable?

What changes have been made in the a/c data ini's.

AND

Included in this mod is fixed FM for Mig23. Is this FM fix for the all 3 differennt mig23's that are in WOI?

The readme says the fix is based on Nele's fix - Nele's download has fix for only 2 mig23's.

What changes have been made in the a/c data ini's.

Mostly none :) I probably used them as a reference while making the mod and forgot to delete them.

The one thing I did change was the pilot reference for all MiGs to the RedAir1 Soviet pilot skin, because I couldn't stand seeing Western pilots in them. It should be available at Wrench's site and maybe also at CombatAce. If you don't have this pilot skin, the game will just use the default model.

Included in this mod is fixed FM for Mig23. Is this FM fix for the all 3 differennt mig23's that are in WOI?

I honestly can't remember :blush: I think it's for all three of them.

To summarize, you only really need the a/c ini and loadout.bmp files for those aircraft you want to make flyable, and the a/c data.ini files for the MiG23s (all 3 of them to be on the safe side).

Thanks for clarifying Johan

Thanks for clarifying Johan

I´m flying with the Hunter and that´s a real killer turning fighter. "Jet Spitfire" as they said.

How can I use the Hunter cockpit founded in WOE?

How can I use the Hunter cockpit founded in WOE?

You're kidding, right????

Here's a suggestion, have a browse over in the Knowledge Base, in the "Intermediate Modding" section, 'WoI Fixes for TMF Wepons Pak; includes loadouts, data ini, avionics and cockpit tweeks'

Let us know what you find.... :wink:

csb: check that same thread, I've put the instructions for the Floggers there this week; what to fix, what to use, and where to get it.

Wrench

Kevin Stein

I will check it Wrench, Thanks.