ok i really like this game and the missions should of and been a little better but the game seem ok y would this game not make it as a good flight sim i look for a few guys to try to play on line but no servers its really a shame that this game is not diong so well i gussa lock on is giong to be the sim to get . does any one play this game any more ? thank you for your time to read this

Fallen Angel,

The game is still played quite often. The majority of play has been offline singleplayer action. The biggest reason for the lack of multiplayer online gaming is the Crash-To-Desktop. Many issues were solved with Patch 1, but there are still issues with multiplayer CTD's and other bugs. These bugs are currently being tested by the Beta Team and work continues to release Patch 2.

Many have been playing online MP using Hyperlobby. This is free software that allows users to connect to each other for online gaming. Gamespy is used as well, but not prefered amongst online virtual pilots.

The missions were ok with the game release, but I think more attention was put into other areas. Since the game has great moddability, there have been several new campaign releases that are absolutly fabulous. You can check out the downloads section for many of the campaigns and new aircraft.

Fates

www.Biohazcentral.com