Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Any Interest In an F-15S?

The Saudi Arabian Strike Eagle. Basically a de tuned (internally on avionics and a few others things) USAF F-15E.

The Saudi Arabian Strike Eagle. Basically a de tuned (internally on avionics and a few others things) USAF F-15E.

yes with woi we should have more arab nation fighters

Ok here is what she looks like.

Yes, no, maybe so? Skin is Sundowners

Ok here is what she looks like.

Yes, no, maybe so? Skin is Sundowners

You really shouldn't need to ask knowing our appetite for anything new, paint it Pink or POkka Dot and someone will want it!

Definetely a Yes as it will fill yet another gap in the WOI skies, just need a Mirage 2000 now.

lAZBOY

just need a Mirage 2000 now.

The Mirage Factory has one about 90% done. We got a lot of stuff in the works but real life is taking up the time of some of the members. So stuff gets shelved until they get time to do some work on it. One is coming, just dont know when.

Yes please to the F-15S. It'll make a nice companion to Sundowner's Saudi F-15C and Tornado skins.

Ah..just what I was wanting. I was using the desert camo of one of the other versions to something akin to this yesterday. A 'proper' one would be real good :biggrin:

I wish I could get a real E pit for these.

F-18 pit is a close enoguh solution, but a mudhen.

Nothing is more fascinating than the Mudhen. Total dual role, advanced avionics, payload what a plane!

Oh hell yes!

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

I tried adding the new F/A-18A pit to Wpnsgt's F-15E, but something strange happened:

The F/A-18's cockpit showed up normally with skin & textures, but another cockpit skin similar to that of a virtual F-15E cockpit was floating in front of the windscreen blocking the front view... I'll post a screenshot one of these days....

Edited by Tomcat_ace

I tried adding the new F/A-18A pit to Wpnsgt's F-15E, but something strange happened:

The F/A-18's cockpit showed up normally with skin & textures, but another cockpit skin similar to that of a virtual F-15E cockpit was floating in front of the windscreen blocking the front view... I'll post a screenshot one of these days....

Cockpits require that their positions be defined in all three axis within the 3D model's coordinates. Otherwise, one might experience some rather bizarre anomalies...

You really shouldn't need to ask knowing our appetite for anything new, paint it Pink or POkka Dot

Yeah ........... Jarhead01! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ShowFromCockpit=FALSE

Now, you know that's not the best answer. If he were to follow your advice, he'd miss out on the intake animation and neat fuselage vortices effects, and, if he's anywhere as forgetful as I am, he might like verifying that his fuselage-mounted air brake was deployed, by seeing it in his rear-view mirrors :unsure:

gallery_279_43_224960.jpg

gallery_279_43_82320.jpg

gallery_279_43_275611.jpg

ah damn.. no nose mesh for the pit stuff.. urgh....

This is why I read every post; a total gem right here! Was wondering what was showing up in a model I was hacking. Thank you!

ShowFromCockpit=FALSE

Just an idea we have now 2 pits for a F-15 wich are free ware, the one from mirage factory for the A and the other from long ago, but still a good pit for the C and E modell, can`t we get the 3D modell and rearange the pit MFD`s I now it`S a hard work and alot of it but look at the amazing pit rearangement of the Su-15TM... translation into a Su-7BK pit