Sign in to follow this  

I have for my mod the need to add a airfield. Now I just want to know, how I can I make the airfield smaller - by say - half?

I only need to reduce the scale of the picture really, but if it turns into a shorter strip, just more fun since its going to be for Finnish Air Force Gnats at any rate.

Do you have SFP1 (or, SF Gold)? Both titles include a small (desert) airfield, with a single runway on the order of 1000 meters or so.

gallery_279_43_375077.jpg

Do you have SFP1 (or, SF Gold)? Both titles include a small (desert) airfield, with a single runway on the order of 1000 meters or so.

gallery_279_43_375077.jpg

Hmm. That seems to be perfect, really (Desert does not really bother me) but I do not have SP1 :/

It's called "runway3" and it's in all versions of the game (SF, WoV, WoE and even WoI) - built into fully patched terrain cats.

Make sure you're placing it where another airfield actualy sat, or you'll run into more problems then you can handle.

Ed, I just noticed that airfiled is covered in Frogfeets!!!! Very sneaky....

Wrench

kevin stein

Crab Lead, Red Crown - Mission accomplished! Thanks a lot lads.

And just for you: Kumlinge Local Airstrip, Åland !

Edited by tigertompa

Not bad!!!

If you want a paved version, Fubar has one over in the downloads section (somewhere!!!!), and I've got another version in the SoCal and ASW terrains. Feel free to use mine if you want.

I'll put together a 'parts list' if you want....

Wrench

kevin stein