Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

Want chicks? Join in the Army!

I'll take the blonde with the red nail pollish thank you very much. That is a good way to get people to jpin the VDV (Russian Paratroopers)

Perhaps one day truth in advertising will apply and the real face of the military will be shown with endless paperwork, waiting for a multitude of reasons (airlift, the boss, clearance), and the fact that the other 99.2% of the Service does not get to do any of the stuff ever shown.

Perhaps one day truth in advertising will apply and the real face of the military will be shown with endless paperwork, waiting for a multitude of reasons (airlift, the boss, clearance), and the fact that the other 99.2% of the Service does not get to do any of the stuff ever shown.

Wait a second! Are you trying to tell me that those advertisements are nothing but BS?!?! :shok:

Then again I do think that it is well known that most nations have in fact two armed forces...one you serve in and one they advertise for. Needless to say that these two don't have much in common. :grin:

My wife of 15 years is an Army chick. Sargeant First Class type. I miss her everyday and twice as bad on Sundays.

6 weeks.

My wife of 15 years is an Army chick. Sargeant First Class type. I miss her everyday and twice as bad on Sundays.

6 weeks.

Dave, I hate to ask, is she in a "Hot" zone?

Dave, I hate to ask, is she in a "Hot" zone?

Oh she is hot alright. :biggrin: No she isn't in Iraq or Afganistan, my wife (and 4 kids) and I have been stationed away from each other since Dec 2005.

Oh she is hot alright. :biggrin: No she isn't in Iraq or Afganistan, my wife (and 4 kids) and I have been stationed away from each other since Dec 2005.

Seriously, there was no pun intented in my post! Glad to know that she is not in a warzone!

errm

Join in JASDFs!

Every single piece supplied by uncle sam,only on loan,due to that little pearl harbor incident,