The Trooper

Women in uniform...

Women in uniform, sometimes they look so cold

Women in uniform, but, Oh! They feel so warm

*Iron Maiden - Women In Uniform

:biggrin:

The rules are simple:

1 picture per person per day.

Pictures should not violate the forum rules.

idf_girls_01.jpg

Viggen, u can have the blonde with the pink fingernail polish, i dont know who this is above, but OMG, she is gorgeous, i think i am in love, lol

Just wait till Wrench, The gets here. :biggrin:

Been there, done that...had 'em all; their sisters AND their mothers. Got all the tee-shirts (and OTHER* items) for suvoneirs (sp?).

All joking aside, there's some serious babes in a lot of the world's militaries. Just don't piss 'em off..they'll knock you richard anim_nutkick.gif into the dirt.... :rofl: and then stomp on it multiple times.....

Wrench, The

Kevin Stein

*I"ll leave it to your imaginations as to just WHAT the other item is.....

too many IDF women soldiers for this thread... :P

the one you have looks good but you have even hotter :)

Does this apply?

farc_p.jpg

Ah..if only is was 30yrs younger..make that 40yrs.

Oops.... my misses just just come in so I'm going right now. :biggrin:

060705-F-7169B-002.jpg

I wouldn't hesitate calling an airstrike on my own position with that - BROKEN ARROW!! BROKEN ARROW!!

I have one much better, but Im not sure am I aloud to put it here

post-29079-1206380474_thumb.jpg

:rofl:

It depends.

Is what she's wearing a uniform as defined by the Geneva conventions (clearly marked, standardized, etc)?

If so, no worries.

If not, then get rid of it.

FastCargo

FC...uh...have you been in the AOR lately? We arent fighting the Russians any more (technically, we never did, or did we...) and the current crop of American haters do not dress out or buy their kit from military clothing sales...

FC...uh...have you been in the AOR lately? We arent fighting the Russians any more (technically, we never did, or did we...) and the current crop of American haters do not dress out or buy their kit from military clothing sales...

Sparkomatic - love your quote about readme files. - clueless

Remember, a good wingman:

1. Stays in position

2. Covers your tail

3. Takes the ugly one

Sparky, are you KIDDING me??? Did you think I didn't know that? You think I'm some (censored) REMF who doesn't know what the situation is out there in the sandbox?

The thread is about women in uniform. If the women is not in a uniform, then the picture does not belong here. In other words, if the combatant dresses like a civilian, they do not conform to the definition by the Geneva convention.

Otherwise, we will start getting all sorts of pictures in here, including pretty stupid ones. Narrowing down the definition keeps the pictures to the intent of the thread.

You want to get into a debate about the legitmacy of irregular fighters, fine...but not in this thread.

FastCargo

F.C...I am bringing to light the question that in the modern battlefield uniforms are becoming as antique as muskets...period. ..of course I am not saying we should abandon uniforms ourselves...then I would have to decide what to wear.

A simple, "yes, I realize that the world is changing but the intent of the thread remains the same" would have sufficed.

Did you honestly NOT see how confrontationally you worded your post? You don't poke someone in the eye and then act surprised when they shove your hand away, and then call them aggressive.

Wow! I don't know why but i'm still kinda sketchy about women in uniform. I guess when it come to the military i'm more old fashioned about women being in the military. FC and Sparky remember this "Make love, not war." :good:

Badfrank is really into Israeli soldiers!

come to Israel, i'll meet you with some ;)

Badfrank is really into Israeli soldiers!

come to Israel, i'll meet you with some ;)

Really? Thats a deal! :yes:

You got a chica caliente there, Trooper... A pity her bird is on its way to extinction...

Btw, the first pic of the thread - could be Milla Jovovich's sister... :yikes:

Oh my god. Is she really a Harrier pilot? *falls in love*