Sign in to follow this  
The Trooper

Women in uniform...

Oh my god. Is she really a Harrier pilot? *falls in love*

Dah, you don't want to get involved with those spaniard girls.

Does this apply?

farc_p.jpg

Yeah, too bad she is a Latin American TERRORIST as she is a member of the FARC (Fuerzas Revolucionarias de Colombia=Colombian Revolutionary Force), FARC are Drug dealers, they commit exortions and kidnappings, so for me, no matter how good she looks, she is a /(%/(%!! terrorist.

And no, i´m not from Colombia, neither from south america, but i currently live in south america ad i know about these SOB´s.

Best regards

Prowler

Yeah, too bad she is a Latin American TERRORIST as she is a member of the FARC (Fuerzas Revolucionarias de Colombia=Colombian Revolutionary Force), FARC are Drug dealers, they commit exortions and kidnappings, so for me, no matter how good she looks, she is a /(%/(%!! terrorist.

And no, i´m not from Colombia, neither from south america, but i currently live in south america ad i know about these SOB´s.

Best regards

Prowler

I'm sure most people understand and know about these scum.

I'm sure most people understand and know about these scum.

Going offtopic....

Not just FARC, they have at least 3 separatist army, one of these are against the FARCs...recently they arrested the Colombia's cartel No1 here in Brazil, probaly he will live a hell in USA if he be extradicted, anyway he's probably in the bad prision here in Brazil no sun for 23 ours :rofl:

Dah, you don't want to get involved with those spaniard girls.

What happen to the spanish girls? :nono:

I believe she's too young to be a pilot, maybe the girlfirned of a real pilot or something similar

Gentlemen, please keep this thread on topic....

FastCargo

PS And I very seriously doubt that girl is a Harrier pilot. The uniform fits wrong, the patches are incorrectly (and badly applied). The other girl on the wing of the trainer MIGHT be a pilot...but the uniform still is not fitting correctly. The patches look right...but the way the flight suit fits is 'bad'. Hard to explain until you seen enough men and women in proper fitting flight suits.

Gentlemen, please keep this thread on topic....

FastCargo

PS And I very seriously doubt that girl is a Harrier pilot. The uniform fits wrong, the patches are incorrectly (and badly applied). The other girl on the wing of the trainer MIGHT be a pilot...but the uniform still is not fitting correctly. The patches look right...but the way the flight suit fits is 'bad'. Hard to explain until you seen enough men and women in proper fitting flight suits.

hee got you! :biggrin:

she's a model, Ana Hickman, she was chose to be the "FAB Girl" of the year

Silverbolt wins :D

she is beautiful..!!

i have a few photos of my own, i thought i'd start sharing

someone that was on my base a long time ago..

post-540-1206564918_thumb.jpg

p.s.

check this videos

You-Tube search=

disregard the palestine\idf videos.. all lies anyway

:good:

Cheers

Edited by Nesher

Fast Cargo made a really good observation. As for the first girl, her uniform looked all messed up and she did look young. The second one i thought she was a model mainly cause she was posing on the trainer. I hope You guys post more israeli girls since they are the more pretty ones.

Dang Nesher that is a good link to some good looking troopers. I need to make my way out to Israel sometime.

Did you honestly NOT see how confrontationally you worded your post? You don't poke someone in the eye and then act surprised when they shove your hand away, and then call them aggressive.

yes...and "confrontationally" is not really a word...

post-21792-1206576037_thumb.jpg Few of my Israeli Soldier Pictures :good:

she is the first woman military pilot in the world....

her name is SABIHA GOKCEN. She is a Turkish Hero...

post-17445-1206577976_thumb.jpg

63562945cd8.jpg

GREETINGS ALL,

GEEZ TROOPER! Is this girl. . . like 13 or 14 years old or what!? She looks way to young to be flying anything. Maybe a kite but, least of all jumpers. :shok:

Perhaps it's just me. Time to get into a wheel chair & buy a bottle of geritol I guess. :grandpa:

Guest Bounder

her name is SABIHA GOKCEN. She is a Turkish Hero...she flew n the beginning of 1936, Atatürk urged her to attend the Air Force Academy to become the first female military pilot of Turkey.

With the advent of World War I, a number of well-known female pilots volunteered for military service, but only a few were actually permitted to serve in the military. Hélène Dutrieu volunteered for war service with France's Air Patrol in 1914 and was accepted. She made flights from Paris to check on the location and movement of German troops.[10]

In Russia, Princess Eugenie M. Shakovskaya was assigned duty as an artillery and reconnaissance pilot; Lyubov A. Golanchikova, a test pilot, contributed her airplane to the Czarist armies; Helen P. Samsonova was assigned to the 5th Corps Air Squadron as a reconnaissance pilot; Princess Sophie A. Dolgorukaya was a pilot and observer with the 26th Corps Air Squadron; and Nadeshda Degtereva was posted to the Galician Front, where she flew reconnaissance missions.[11]

[10] Charles Paul May, Women in Aeronautics, New York: Thomas Nelson and Sons, 1962, p. 80

One per day per person please...littlesmoke, delete one of your posts please.

FastCargo

her name is SABIHA GOKCEN. She is a Turkish Hero...

Cool!

hey do you guys remember the PVO's women regiment that flew P-40? :biggrin:

here is me and 2 officers from my unit

post-540-1206727110_thumb.jpg

here you go...

I was thinking of posting my babes but those aren't real uniforms. Besides my pics would melt the CA servers and the CA Readers monitors :haha:

Falcon

Guest Bounder

TQ-girls.jpg?t=1206829214

Two of the many at TQ during the 05 campaign. These two were heading to the perimeter towers for eight hours of Guard duty. Marines can be seen loaded in the second truck.

Edited by Bounder

here is me and 2 officers from my unit

Not bad!

The Lady on the right side is nice, Sir! :good:

Guest Bounder

here ya go found this , and I actuality was introduced to the one doing a handstand with the rifle(only introduced exchanged names and shook hands)