Sign in to follow this  
vickers303

Newbie help-FE.2b

This is an amazing community. So many talented modders out there. *Only just* come to FE and am looking at a dual install (one EP and one not). I was looking to run the Bloody April campaign, and have downloaded all the extras needed (very many thanks all those involved in making) apart from the Farman FE.2b which seems to have gone AWOL from the Combat Ace downloads, and no links seem to work from the forum to get this elusive beast! Can anyone help? I don't think the campaign will play without this add on. Many thanks in advance.

Vickers303

I just went through the same process that you're going through, and I've just completed one mission in the Bloody April 1917 campaign. It's really well done, I'm enjoying it quite a bit but obviously I'm right at the beginning. I tried to locate the same Fe2b without success just now in the download section... but I have an Fe2b folder so either I found it last week when I was gathering all the user planes, or perhaps it's a stock plane already there? Anyway, if you can't find it, let me know and I'll zip the folder and send it to you.

Guitarclassic55

Just found Fe2b.zip in the folder that I gathered all the planes, so I definitely downloaded it recently. Happy to pass it along if someone else doesn't point you to the elusive location...

Have you found the Junkers D1 that's used in some of the campaigns? I'm still looking for that one...

Just found Fe2b.zip in the folder that I gathered all the planes, so I definitely downloaded it recently. Happy to pass it along if someone else doesn't point you to the elusive location...

That would be excellent- thanks. Looking to "get off the ground" on the campaign. I've been struggling along with Red Baron 2 up to now, and looking for some variation- altho RB2 is still a classic!

Have you found the Junkers D1 that's used in some of the campaigns? I'm still looking for that one...

Now, that was the all metal monoplane if I'm thinking of the right one. Don't think it shows in the main download section, but I'm sure it's shown up on "random" at the lower part of the screen. I'll have another look and see if it shows again.

I did something strange with the Quote facility there! Should have previewed!

On the FE2b, that would be excellent- thanks. Looking to "get off the ground" on the campaign. I've been struggling along with Red Baron 2 up to now, and looking for some variation- altho RB2 is still a classic!

The Junkers seems to have gone the same place as the FE2b, I found a link, but no file found on the site. Wierd. Maybe someone out there has the zip/rar for this?

I was gonna send you here

http://cplengineeringllc.com/SFP1/

but it appears they are doing some work to the site. :dntknw:

Thanks, Tailspin

Looks so, and files are password protected too. I can understand that after someone put lots of hard work into building the mods and add ons. Just so wierd that some aircraft are still "out there" and a couple have just "vanished".

Can you send me Fe2B.zip by e-mail ?

I need it to Firecage plane fest 4.1

Thanks.

lbuchele@pop.com.br

Guest capun

Did you read the installation file, you are not allowed to post it or pass it along

We are revamping our site and the uploaded files.

Can you send me Fe2B.zip by e-mail ?

I need it to Firecage plane fest 4.1

Thanks.

lbuchele@pop.com.br

Will do... sending now.

Guitarclassic55

Did you read the installation file, you are not allowed to post it or pass it along

We are revamping our site and the uploaded files.

Sorry, Capun-I haven't installed any yet so haven't seen this. Didn't realise that files were being updated and so were (temporarily?) unavailable. I'm sure GuitarClassic just missed the note on the installation file.

I was keen to get the FE2b as it was the last jigsaw piece to get the campaign running!

Us "Newbies" are still finding our way around here, I think.

Sorry, Capun-I haven't installed any yet so haven't seen this. Didn't realise that files were being updated and so were (temporarily?) unavailable. I'm sure GuitarClassic just missed the note on the installation file.

I was keen to get the FE2b as it was the last jigsaw piece to get the campaign running!

Us "Newbies" are still finding our way around here, I think.

Sorry capun, I guess I missed the fine print as well... no excuse, just an explanation. I value your work very highly and will certainly abide by your wishes in the future.

Guitarclassic55

Guest capun

Yes I understand.

We have two sites where we have been posting file, our site and here and it's becoming a hassle keeping them both synchronized and for some reason the file uploader and Internet Explores 7 don't like to work with each other. So I need to use FireFox to do any file management here.

So all files with low download count will only be residing in our site. Yes you need to register but I guess that's the price to get them for free :)

We are also setting up our own forums with the tech support including over there.

Here's a link to the forums

A-Team Forums

And here's a link to our Website

A-Team Website

Thanks, Capun

All sorted now.

Great modder, great guy-what more can I say? :good:

Yes I understand.

We have two sites where we have been posting file, our site and here and it's becoming a hassle keeping them both synchronized and for some reason the file uploader and Internet Explores 7 don't like to work with each other. So I need to use FireFox to do any file management here.

WOW thanks capun, I have been having all sorts of problems getting files to load to CA as well..... And I have IE7 as well. I will try the firefox browser later and see if it will help me as well. Thanks for info. :good:

As everybody here, I want to thank you for all your hard work in doing this models.

I think you could be working in the game industry if you wanted to.

How can we register in your site?I can´t find a link to do it in there,and I am really interested in your models.

As everybody here, I want to thank you for all your hard work in doing this models.

I think you could be working in the game industry if you wanted to.

How can we register in your site?I can´t find a link to do it in there,and I am really interested in your models.

If you unpack one of Capun's models using WINRAR, there will be a set of instructions for installation. Included on there is an email address to send to so you can access the site. You will need to give certain details and agree to conditions (all perfectly reasonable). The site owner will then consider the request.

Hope that helps.

Contact information is also provided in the A-Team's forum in the Modding Community Forums here. Look in the General Discussion thread.

If you unpack one of Capun's models using WINRAR, there will be a set of instructions for installation. Included on there is an email address to send to so you can access the site. You will need to give certain details and agree to conditions (all perfectly reasonable). The site owner will then consider the request.

Hope that helps.

Thanks ,vickers, I will send the e-mail to capun.

Contact information is also provided in the A-Team's forum in the Modding Community Forums here. Look in the General Discussion thread.

Thanks, Tailspin. Its all there in B&W!