Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

Searching new Nations.ini and loadout fixes

I'm searching for the nations.ini that let you play for Dhimar and Paran, browsed almost all the pages on combatace and can't found it. Anyone please??

Also searching on the knowledge base that topic that update your Migs loadout and the one that let you see the pilot after you installed the cockpits for them.

Anyone please??

I'm searching for the nations.ini that let you play for Dhimar and Paran, browsed almost all the pages on combatace and can't found it. Anyone please??

Also searching on the knowledge base that topic that update your Migs loadout and the one that let you see the pilot after you installed the cockpits for them.

Anyone please??

Hmmmm...I believe that Wrench posted the loadout fix on the KB. Regarding the second one, you're referring to the MiG-21, right? That's a matter of moving the pilot forward in the cockpit section of the MiG-21's data.ini, IIRC, about .3 meters.

From: Catalonia near the river that decided the future of Rome? I Thought the Douro was in southern Galicia... LOL 125px-Flag_of_Galicia.svg.png

Allen, tried that with no luck, Thank's!!

Can't found the KB related topic, anyone?

Fubar the Ebro river saw the naval battle between Cartago and Rome, that let Rome conquer all the country. I live 8 KM of the coast but 2000 years ago, we are the coast

Edited by Stratos

I went looking for the fix, and I couldn't find it...and I KNOW I wrote it up in there somewhere.....

I'm assuming this is for some of the earlier Fisheads?, like Madcaddies pak??

Basically, it's the pilot postion, afterburner emitter position, and the decal positions in the decals ini for pre-patch 4 Fishbeds.

(it actually has nothing to do with the installed cockpits...a completely seperate model and NOT related to the aircraft's LOD file, where the fault actually lies -- lods were changed in patch 5)

Easiest fix is to extract the data ini from a post patch 5 Fishead (most recent version of whatever game you're using) and just use that data to fix the older, prepatch versions

As to decals ini, you can copy/paste the info in, or just copy the entire decals ini. backing up the originals would be a super idea, though...

Loadout fixes....in the Loadout Thread

Wrench

kevin stein