Sign in to follow this  
PIGHUNTA69

How do you post Pics?

I can't seem to figure out how to post Pics of screenshots or whatever into threads or PM's can you guys give me an easy way of doing it. Thanks

Use the attachment system below the editor (where you type). Upload an image, then click the plus sign next to the image when it's uploaded to add it into a post.

You can also use the gallery see link on top menu bar above and post your images there, then simply link to them in posts by using the add image icon above the editor (where you type).

Hope that helps.

Erik

I can add using the attachments but what about embedding them in the thread? Also, what about when you PM somebody can you put a picture in that also?

Use the attachment system below the editor (where you type). Upload an image, then click the plus sign next to the image when it's uploaded to add it into a post (post = thread).

You can also use the gallery see link on top menu bar above and post your images there, then link to them in posts (post = thread) by using the add image icon above the editor (where you type).

The PM system and Forum system use the same editor so they work exactly the same.

you can also use imageshack or photobucket and once the image is uploaded with them (follow their steps) then a link will be provided that you simply copy, then paste into the post that you are writing where you want it...just a thought