Sign in to follow this  
column5

What airplane are you?

Survey to determine what type of aicraft you would be:

http://www.quizilla.com/users/wingaviator/...e%20Are%20You?/

Surprisingly, I am an F-22...

"You are a F/A-22 RAPTOR. You are stealthy and daring. You probably pursue a career that involves challenges and special cases. You are sleak and a "player" if you will. You are a bit un-tamed, wild by nature, and you love being at your wildest around a group of people. You are loyal, understanding, and trustworthy. Your patience is a little low. You love adventure and risk, and the rewards that come from them. You are not always too worried about the downsides to risks, as the thrill of the adventure outweighs them. You are a warrior in life, taking things head on, and you could also be considered to be somewhat of a "hot-head" at times."

I don't know how much of a warrior I am but the part about low patience is right... :yes:

A Baron B58????? Are you (censored) KIDDING ME????

I call shenanegians....

Now, if they had said a Convair B-58, I might have been more receptive...

FastCargo

:rofl:

You are a F/A-22 RAPTOR. You are stealthy and daring. You probably pursue a career that involves challenges and special cases. You are sleak and a "player" if you will. You are a bit un-tamed, wild by nature, and you love being at your wildest around a group of people. You are loyal, understanding, and trustworthy. Your patience is a little low. You love adventure and risk, and the rewards that come from them. You are not always too worried about the downsides to risks, as the thrill of the adventure outweighs them. You are a warrior in life, taking things head on, and you could also be considered to be somewhat of a "hot-head" at times.

COME GET SOME!

We are all a bunch of badd-azz RAPTORS!!!!!!111

OMG I just pissed myself.....

I'm a EXTRA 300S!!!!!!!!!

On the second I'm an EA-6B!!!!

My Results:

quiz983outcome6.jpg

F-15 Eagle You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you`ve never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

F-22 here for the first link.

For the 2nd link I'm a B-52 Stratofortress

"You`re a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren`t afraid to throw your weight around."

Don't know about the old part. I'm only 27. And skiny as hell, so I don't know about throwing my weight around either.

Edited by serverandenforcer

1st quiz:

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you`ve never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

2nd quiz:

You are a P-51 MUSTANG. You enjoy classic things. You like the beauty of old machinery, and the way that it awed the world. You love adventure, and you like being top dawg. You are powerful, and you are determined. You see qualities in things that most people do not. So buckle your seat belt and tear up the skies, it's your turn to have some fun!!

Quiz #1 Result:

You are a P-51 MUSTANG. You enjoy classic things. You like the beauty of old machinery, and the way that it awed the world. You love adventure, and you like being top dawg. You are powerful, and you are determined. You see qualities in things that most people do not. So buckle your seat belt and tear up the skies, it's your turn to have some fun!!

Quiz #2 Result:

B-52 Stratofortress

You`re a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren`t afraid to throw your weight around.

:good:

Both times...

I want some Raptor Meat!!!

aw maannn! Both these tests got me completely wrong!!!

The first one said i was Baron 58. I flew in one last month and hated it. Guzzling, heavy, noisy and not much better preformance than a 182.

The second one said I was an F-15. I've never liked F-15s, too big, noisy and heavy for me. Also, The F-15 is popular and known by everybody; it's like the default fighter. That's not me. At all.

and my fortune cookie was wrong today too.

#1 It says I'm a EXTRA ?! :blink::biggrin:

#2 says F-22

Edited by Viper6

Guest Bounder

You are a F/A-22 RAPTOR. You are stealthy and daring. You probably pursue a career that involves challenges and special cases. You are sleak and a "player" if you will. You are a bit un-tamed, wild by nature, and you love being at your wildest around a group of people. You are loyal, understanding, and trustworthy. Your patience is a little low. You love adventure and risk, and the rewards that come from them. You are not always too worried about the downsides to risks, as the thrill of the adventure outweighs them. You are a warrior in life, taking things head on, and you could also be considered to be somewhat of a "hot-head" at times.

3498 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 17279 times.

19% of people had this result.

1130909790_F-A-22Raptor.jpg

You are a EXTRA. You are a bit crazy. You enjoy taking risks. More so than most, and you find that the risks you take pay off with the excitement you got from the adventure. You are a top-grade, bad *ss. My kind of person!!

3322 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 17284 times.

18% of people had this result.

1130909787_Extra.jpg

Edited by Bounder

1130909192_7372.jpg

You are a BOEING 737. You prefer to keep one foot on the ground. A bit afraid to take chances eh? You tend to be a bit more cautious than most in your everyday life. You like safety and security, and safe landings too. If only there were more of you, the world would be so much more sane. ;)

1754 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 17284 times.

10% of people had this result.

I am a Dehavilland Beaver;

You love adventure. You are a person of the outdoors, very in-tune with nature and your surroundings. You enjoy communication between people, and also your alone time. You are not afraid to take risks. You aren't afraid of sucking up some of the pleasures that life can offer. You are a well-rounded individual, who puts your passion in to almost all you do.

With the all Canadair job etcetc, I am probably the first one that sees himself in this crappy test!

Edited by Canadair

1st quiz : beechcraft b-58

2nd quiz:

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn`t care less about pollution.

I AM:

a F/A-22 RAPTOR. You are stealthy and daring. You probably pursue a career that involves challenges and special cases. You are sleak and a "player" if you will. You are a bit un-tamed, wild by nature, and you love being at your wildest around a group of people. You are loyal, understanding, and trustworthy. Your patience is a little low. You love adventure and risk, and the rewards that come from them. You are not always too worried about the downsides to risks, as the thrill of the adventure outweighs them. You are a warrior in life, taking things head on, and you could also be considered to be somewhat of a "hot-head" at times.

Well hey, I think thats a suitable result...DEFINITLY running low on the patience side of things :dntknw:

I scored F-22 Raptor on both accounts - how un-sexy!! LOL!!!

But, I find the second quiz's Raptor description more fitting than the first:

quiz983outcome8.jpg

"You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you`ve never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best."

Personally though I think I'm a YF-23 :cool:

Edited by TX3RN0BILL