Guest Bounder

F-16xf

Guest Bounder

img02609.jpg?t=1206499261

img02607.jpg?t=1206499330

img02601.jpg?t=1206499366

img02625.jpg?t=1206499874

img02628.jpg?t=1206499922

could someone make a real good high def IAF skin for this AC love it in the desert . :grandpa:

Edited by Bounder

could you use an exsisting IAF skin and make the canards match that?

I'm amazed at how popular my little mod is becoming.

I'm afraid that due to the hurried way in whcih I make them, skinning them is really not practical.

Have no fear, I will release a pack of individual canards, which may be fully skinned and indvidually positioned

Crimson

Its is a cool little mod you did that is for sure. I usually dont go for fictional stuff but this one I really like.

Thanks USAFMTL,

I have models and skins made up (finally got them working) and just to to test them.

There will be six indvidual models in the pack, left and right canards canted at-15, 0 and +15 degrees respectively, so you can mix and match.

EDIT.

okay, the pack is now uploaded

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=6290

the skins should be right but if the up and down model skins are reversed, just note it with some text in the black area of the skin.

Edited by CrimsonRoamer

Yeaha Wings of Canards!!! Like this it`s great, will do some Mig-21 Canard addon.

There is a misstake I think look here those are Canards leftdown and right down, but look yourself

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Yeaha Wings of Canards!!! Like this it`s great, will do some Mig-21 Canard addon.

There is a misstake I think look here those are Canards leftdown and right down, but look yourself

I did rush it a little, you ought to be able to change the model names without penalty but the skin names are fixed.

I'm a little busy with other things at the moment but all the models should be included, you'll have to try mixing and matching for now