take a Mirage IIIc ,add a swiss skin ,a few Canard_pack

wait 30 mn of work :wink:

and play with

thank you for your canard pack :good:

ITS THE CARNARD REVOLUTION!

And here's the F-22 with the new canards...

Just kidding! I wouldn't want to face USAFMTL's wrath. :biggrin:

And here's the F-22 with the new canards...

Just kidding! I wouldn't want to face USAFMTL's wrath. :biggrin:

Go for it dude. Have fun.

Go for it dude. Have fun.

Oh, I'll let other people work on that. I have other projects cooking right now, like say, a Cheetah and a Vampire... :biggrin:

Hmmm if I knew had to do it I definitely would! One of the stories im writing has a fighter squadron which is only comprised of two pilots and two aircraft one the S-32 Black Eagle(Upgrade of the Su-47 Golden Eagle and one of the best fighters in the TM Air Forces arsenal, andybody who has played Ace Combat 5 knows what this aircraft is and looks like), and a F-22X Velociraptor (Upgrade of the F-22 Raptor which includes delta shaped canards and new engines.) Btw I do not plan on doing this but it would be a damn good addition plus I think it would look awesome!

Alright tried to put canards on a Raptor on friday and failed miserably. The black arrows is where the canards are supposed to be. How do I aleviate this problem As I really want to make this project work, any suggestions?

gallery_12300_43_2073.jpg

Edited by Falcon161

Here you can see how rushed projects can look like ... damn this is a work of 3 mins to recheck if everything is in the right folder and has the right position! The only usable are the ones in the middle...

The one wo made this pls reupload a new recheckt package it`s a great addion but not in this condition!

Talos, did you say... A CHEETAH? :worship:

(Happy, happy, happy!)

Hope to see someday a Mirage IIIRS the recon version with canards, one of the best looking Mirage ever!

I wonder what the Gripen would look like with canards... Hmmmm. :wink::dntknw:

Talos, did you say... A CHEETAH? :worship:

(Happy, happy, happy!)

Yeah, the F-15F Cheetah from the Dale Brown book, "Day of the Cheetah." I have all the ini work done, I just can't get the canard skins to show. They're totally white. :biggrin:

Now as for the Atlas Cheetah, we'll just have to see...I think something may be able to be done.