Hey men,

Heres some simple questions...

how much should i spend on a joystick?

Any good recommended bundles?

Are rudder pedals recommended for these types of games?

Are there still virtual squadrons that fly form flights?

The answer is. How much are you willing to spend? You can spend big bucks and still not have what you want. For me Ive had many joysticks that did the job, but it took me awhile to find the one I liked the best a Saitek from Walmart no more than $20.00

Hey men,

Heres some simple questions...

how much should i spend on a joystick?

Any good recommended bundles?

Are rudder pedals recommended for these types of games?

Are there still virtual squadrons that fly form flights?

Haha, a lot of questions for a new guy :ok:

How much should you spend on a joystick?

As much as you can afford. It REALLY depends on what you want to use them for. Personally, I'd reccommend the Saitek Proflight X-52 (or stock X-52) and Saitek pedels for a damn good product. Of course, you could always go Logitech......nuf said. For the Saitek X-52 (the origional version), be prepared to pay <$200 Australian. For the Proflight X-52, <$280 Australian.

Bundles are all over the place, so shop around and see what you can find. Again, it depends on how much you are willing to spend.

Rudder pedels add a massive amount of realism if configured correctly, tho I might add that it may take a while to develop the co-ordination neccesarry to use them (I believe it is called getting used to?)

Again, they are expencive. The most prominant brands or rudder pedels are Saitek (my personal fave) and CH.....

Saitek pedels are approx $200 Australian.

As for vSquadrons, I wouldnt have a clue :biggrin:

Hope I helped

Cheers

Blackhawk

I paid my 36,9 usd and It is working realy good, I had no problems with it over 7 months.

I took it just beacuse it was realy good looking! :cool: