Sign in to follow this  
Sgt Bayliss

G.Day yes another newbie!

Hi everyone Just letting you all know that you have another new guy here I am from Perth Western Australia looking to make new friends and hoping to learn lots from you all I have only been Flying (sim Wise) now for 3 weeks I am using a Logitech extreme 3D Pro I am having a hard time trying to remember all the keys when in combat so I am dieing lots but hey this is a game and I love it lots. is there a free flight where you can learn the basic flight stuff and some flight manouvers like landing and taking off with out being fired on?

Cheers

The Sargent

Nice of you to stop by, do you fly on-line? If so do you know what hyperlobby is http://hyperfighter.sk/ ? That is where everyone flies and do you have flaming cliffs? Good luck and hope to see you in there and online

Nice of you to stop by, do you fly on-line? If so do you know what hyperlobby is http://hyperfighter.sk/ ? That is where everyone flies and do you have flaming cliffs? Good luck and hope to see you in there and online

Hi and thanks but I will go to the addy you have given me and No I can not get a copy of that over here yet I am hoping to get a copy of it ...... It looks great

Cheers

Danny

Hi and thanks but I will go to the addy you have given me and No I can not get a copy of that over here yet I am hoping to get a copy of it ...... It looks great

Cheers

Danny

Sure you can. Get the downloaded version from www.lockon.ru. You then only need to patch (free) up to version 1.12b for "WEB DOWNLOADED" owners. (the one not circled in this screenshot)

Just be aware that they were processing orders manually- which meant that you got a receipt right away- but you did not get access to the files or your activation key immediately.

You MUST have version 1.12b to fly in hyperlobby unless specifically stated in the server description. (quite rare) Don't worry about the screenshot or your eventual download saying 1.12a. The current files posted there are 1.12b.

Edited by konkussion

WHOOOO!!!! Another Aussie! :D

Glad to see I have some more...er....less forigen company here :-p (j/ks people)

Hope you enjoy yourself here at combat ace, as you have found out, we have a large group of people that would be very happy to help you with pretty much anything.

Cheers

Blackhawk

Edited by S-70 Blackhawk

Any luck getting online?

Greetings All,

Can someone please help out a wannabe newbe from the real existing 110th Air Wing, set up LOMAC & LOMAC FC on his Vista computer so, he can get the sim off the ground and running?

I've already given him some wrong info by mistake because, I run XP.

Please message him direct. GodSaveTheUSA73

THANKS